𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

The boys filed into the clubroom, closing the door behind them as they began to change into their normal clothes. Everyone seemed to be rushing. Why? Because there was a certain female standing outside waiting.

"You can come in now, Yumiko-chan." Suga called out, opening the door for the female who stood there with her hands over her eyes. He laughed, "We're all done already."

Reluctantly, she put down her hands, grinning when she found everyone standing there fully clothed. "Okay! Let's get started then."

The female threw her bag on the floor, taking a seat in front of Kageyama and Hinata who were sitting in seiza. Pulling out a bunch of notebooks, she laid them out in front of the boys. "Okay, so I brought whatever I had left over from last year, so use them to your hearts content."

"Wow." Yamaguchi flipped through one of her books, surprised to see how much notes she had. "This is yours from last year?"

"Yup."

"Huh. I thought you were an idiot like the rest of them." Tsukishima muttered, taking a seat beside her to look through one of her books.

"I am though. My grades are shit." She whined, yanking at her hair in frustration. Her small tantrum made Ennoshita roll his eyes.

"She's the biggest liar I know." The boy called out, drawing everyone's attention to him. "She says she's an idiot and that her grades are terrible, but she ends up acing all her tests."

"The people are the worst." Nishinoya and Tanaka grumbled, shooting her a small glare that she rolled her eyes to. "The absolute worst."

"So are you going to be studying a lot this time around?" Daichi questioned, glancing down to zip up his jacket.

Yumiko shook her head, "Uh, nah. I'll just review a bit then wing the rest. Like usual."

"Horrible human being." Tanaka and Nishinoya scoffed, visibly horrified to be friends with her.

"Not my fault you guys are dumb." She grinned arrogantly, being attacked by Nishinoya who jumped on her. She yelped loudly, landing face down with Nishinoya on her back. "Yuu, get off!"

"Nuh-uh. Don't wanna." He shrugged childishly.

"How old are you, five?" Tsukishima questioned with a small snigger. Everyone watched as Yumiko slowly died after being crushed by Nishinoya. "Wow, she's actually dead."

"Resuscitate her." Suga chuckled. "Give her some candy or something."

No one moved, having no candy on hand right now. That was all until Tsukishima began to rummage through his bag to pull out a piece of candy. He unwrapped it and placed it between her lips, watching as the female ate it then sat up. "And she's back."

"That was good! What was that?" Yumiko asked, crawling over to Tsukishima who threw the wrapper into his back. He backed up, finding her face to be a little closer than it should've been. "Tell me the name."

He smirked smugly, "Nah."

"Hey!" She smacked his thigh, reaching for his bag that sat on the other side of him. "Give me one more then!"

"How about no?" The male scoffed, putting a hand on her forehead to push her away. With her incessant movement and struggling, his hand slipped as she flew forward.

Her elbows hit the ground first, followed by her body that landed on Tsukishima, entirely draped over his lap. The female almost screamed when she hit her funny bone on the floor. "Holy fuck. That fucking hurt like a butt cheek on a stick."

She pulled back a bit, looking up at Tsukishima. His face was dangerously close to hers, her minty breath fanning over his face. She smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, Tsukishima."

Badump.

"Speaking of butt cheek, your skirt is up." Nishinoya pointed out as he turned away, facing in the opposite direction like everyone else did. "Didn't I tell you to wear shorts under your skirt?"

The female scrambled off of Tsukishima, yanking her skirt down to cover her underwear. Her face flushed bright red with embarrassment. "It was in the wash today, and I didn't have any other pairs."

"I'll ask Nee-san to take you shopping for more." Tanaka said as he turned around to face the female who had fixed her clothes. "Be more careful. You're a pretty girl, so don't forget that some guys are dirty bastards and won't be as nice as us."

Bowing her head, she shrunk under Nishinoya and Tanaka's stern gaze. "Okay. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, Yumi! Just be careful!" Nishinoya grinned, ruffling her hair lightly to cheer up the female who had been scolded.

"They really are good brothers to her." Daichi thought with a smile, surprised Nishinoya and Tanaka were the ones to scold her instead of Suga and himself. "Makes me wanna cry."

"You're such a softy!" Suga chuckled, smacking Daichi's back. Clapping his hands, Suga announced, "We should head home now."

With a quick pace, Yumiko cleaned up and headed out the door with Nishinoya and Tanaka who lived nearby. By the time she was gone, Tsukishima had exited the clubroom with Yamaguchi at his side.

"Tsukki, are you okay?" The green haired male asked, glancing over at Tsukishima, noticing the red hue that sat on his cheeks. "Are you feeling sick?"

The blond pulled his headphones over his red ears with an irritated scoff, "Shut up, Yamaguchi. I'm fine."

Yamaguchi titled his head to the side in confusion. Is it because of...nevermind.

That night, Tsukishima laid in bed with his headphones over his ears. The song that played grew more distant as his mind began to muddle with thoughts.

Her body was draped along his lap, the weight being strangely comforting. In the moment that she had fell, the scent from her hair filled his senses, calming the male who had a certain liking towards the subtle aroma. He was frozen in his spot, feeling his body heat up wherever she touched.

She pulled back, looking up at him. Their faces were merely inches away, so close that he could feel her breath fan over his lips. It made his breath hitch. A soft, sheepish smile spread across her glossy pink lips, her eyelashes fluttering in such a ethereal manner. "Sorry, Tsukishima."

His heart thumped in his chest, harder than he had ever felt before. 'What the hell?' Was the only thing that ran through his head as he canceled out the other noises in the room.

He genuinely wondered what the hell that was.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ a/n : i just realized something 🤔 most of my tsukki books are made up of the OC falling first. so, ive decided to change it up. tsukki falls first 😈 ]