𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗼𝘂𝗵𝗮𝗶𝘀

a/n : one more chapter bc author-chan is a sucker for her readers who are literally the sweetest people on earth ily 🥺🤲💗

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"Fuck Daichi. All the homies hate Daichi." Yumiko muttered under her breath as she leaned her weight on the window sill in the hall. "Eighteen year old geezer making me clean after practice? Is he crazy?!"

"Eh-hem." The 'eighteen year old geezer' cleared his throat from behind her, making the female go stiff with a nervous laugh. "Would you care to repeat that?"

"Haha...no." She smiled sheepishly, earning a light slap on the head. "Ow."

Tanaka burst out laughing, "YUMI GOT SCOLDED HAHAHAH!" It didn't take long for Tanaka to get shut up by Daichi who slapped him on the head too.

"Karma, bitch." Yumiko muttered as she walked over to Tanaka, grinning to herself. "I like ya cut, g."

Everyone in the hall watched in amusement as Yumiko slapped him in the back of the head hard. He literally launched forward, teetering before composing himself.

"Yumi, you bastard!"

Kurosaki Yumiko was a sixteen, almost seventeen, year old female in her second year of high school. Living next door to Nishinoya Yuu, she had automatically grown close to the male and his teammate, Tanaka Ryunosuke. In her first year of high school, she was invited to be a manager alongside Kiyoko Shimizu, who was the almighty goddess that she praised. After becoming a manager, her closeness with Tanaka and Nishinoya had gotten so well-known within the school, that they were called the U-trio (because their given names all sound similar- Ryu, Yuu and Yu)

Don't go assuming she's an absolute beauty though. She's 5'4 with chest length light brown hair. Her eyes are a dark brown color, seemingly black if you were far from her. Her eyes lashes are long and thick, which look even better when she curls them. She has neat brows that have a surprisingly nice shape for someone who doesn't do much to them. Her lips are full with a soft pink hue on them. Though, she has a bad habit of picking her lips so they sometimes look busted up.

Her body is averagely proportioned. God gave her medium sized breasts and a sliver of ass with a bit of an hourglass figure. Though, you can't tell she has any of that because of the clothes she wears.

She just looks...average, I guess?

"When are the newbies coming?" Yumiko questioned Suga who walked with her down the hall.

"Soon? Not sure, to be honest."

An audible sigh left her lips, "Ugh, I wanna go home already."

"You only have to wait like a few hours more, Yumiko-chan." Suga chastised playfully, shaking his head at the female.

"A few hours is a lot."

She simply sighed, walking off to catch up with Tanaka who was walking alone.

"Bro, I swear, Kiyoko looks hella good today." Yumiko gushed, recalling how she had seen the older female this morning.

"Foreal?!? I knew it, bruh! She gets better everyday!" Tanaka exclaimed, cheeks tinging pink at the thought of Kiyoko. "Don't go stealing my future wife, ya heard?!"

She put her hand over her heart, "I, Kurosaki Yumiko, am straight as hell, but will totally marry Kiyoko if she asked, but I won't because my bro, Ryuu, likes her." She grinned with a thumbs up, "Good?"