chapter eleven

j u n g k o o k

"Yeah. It looks like they're having fun. Taehyung is so—" I cut the phone when he kept saying the word fun. I just can't handle the fact that she's spending more time with him than me.

I stood there, holding my phone out of jealousy. I really want to throw my phone on the wall, really want to fucking do it.

But I can't. I'm already wasted a lot of time here.

I look over his rotten body. The blood keeps spilling on his forehead. The smell is slowly invading my personal space, I fucking hate that smell.

I wonder if they'll ever find his body.

"Jungkook-ah, let's go!" Jimin yelled, I sighed and went out of the room.

I went directly in the car, trying my best to glance side ways to see if there's anyone watching us. I know that I'm known, but I can't let anyone know my current position.

I sat down, telling Jimin Hyung to go. He cocked on eyebrow up and chuckled. "Impatient?"

"Just go, I'm tired." I lied. I wanted to get to my house to see what is Y/n is doing with Taehyung. The though of Taehyung doing a move to get closer to her is really annoying me.

But why should I care? She's nothing compared to us. She's only a babysitter and that's it.

I close my eyes forcefully with my hands. I think I'm going insane with all the work, Jisung and her.  I should probably take a quick nap, just ten minutes max, the time we get home.

"Wake up, we're here," He said, shaking slightly my body. I open my eyes slowly, looking at him before I take off my seatbelt.

He took advance in going to our house. I was left alone in the car, taking my time to go out.

Time really flies when I sleep. It felt like I slept one minute not ten.

Then I soon remember why I wanted to get here faster. Y/n. I wanted to see her and also scold Jisung to sleep this late. They're probably in the pool.

I swiftly went out of my car and went to the house. I should've gone to the backyard instead of taking the longer way.

I was greeted by Yuri today. Usually it was Areum who stayed up all night until everyone is asleep, but I guess she's very tired today.

Putting my wrist in front of me to look at the time, it was currently past midnight. It was now sure that Jisung is asleep because he can't stay up all night for a long time. He could but for a short period of time.

"Jisung is upstairs, sleeping," Yuri said, standing beside me. I nodded, mumbling good night to her as she did the same.

That's when I decided to check on Jisung before Y/n. He's way more important than her, he's my number one priority.

Before I even know it, I was in front of his door. I opened the door slowly, trying my best to not produce any sound. Even if I did, he'll be too tired to even open his eyes.

Once I see that he's really asleep, I put my hand on his hair and caressed it delicately. Really wish that I wasn't some the kind of man to kill people or to make people psychologically traumatized. He's the last person I ever want to hurt. I could never...

I retrieve my hand and glanced around his room. Even though I went in his room this week, it felt like years since I've entered this room. Nothing has changed. Only his walls. His medals keeps growing every time.

I glance at the window, which gave the view of the backyard. Nearly forgetting about Y/n, I've decided to check by the window if she was still there.

I pull the curtains in both sides, gazing at the pool. I saw them and they were doing something I wasn't expecting, something that I would've dreamed off. Telling myself that it was fake and it was all a dream.

Sadly it wasn't... They were kissing.

His hand under her jaw, face pressed against hers. Even his body was completely glued to her. She was holding him with her dear life.

They're going way too fast. How can somebody fall in love in like two days and then kiss? It's emotionally not possible. It can't happen. This must be a joke, Taehyung must be too.

And I'm a fool to believe that this girl was different.