It's late

"If you think it's too late to go back to the hotel, you can spend the night here if you want", Ben said.

-

Lola POV

Wednesday, 13 May 2020

"No, that's not necessary. We can walk back to the hotel", Rachel said and I nodded in response. "You sure? 'Cause I like being with you.", Ben said, but he only looked at me. "I have a really nice guestroom", he said, "With a queen-size bed." "But doesn't Gwilym sleep there?", Rachel asked. "Yes, I do. But I can sleep on the couch." "Ahww, that's really sweet", I said, "Okay, I think we can spend the night here then, don't you think Rachel?", I said. Rachel nodded enthusiastically. "IT'S SLEEPOVER TIME!", Gwilym yelled.

We decided to go to bed because it already was very late. Rachel and I got toothbrushes from Ben and we could borrow two shirts from Gwilym to sleep in. Rachel and I brushed our teeth and wished Ben and Gwilym goodnight before we headed to the guest bedroom.

"I'm dreaming right?", Rachel asked me. "If you are dreaming, then I am spacing 'cause wtf did just happen?", I told her. We chatted a bit about what happened on this crazy night in London before we fell asleep.

Rachel POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I looked on the clock on the wall and realised it was already 1 p.m.! I was very hungry, so I decided to go downstairs. I tried to be as quiet as possible because Lola was still playing 'The sleeping beauty'. But it didn't go as I planned because I was still a little bit drunk. Lola didn't wake up, so mission succeeded. When I walked down the stairs, the smell of bacon became stronger and I also smelt egg. My mound started watering. I entered the kitchen and I saw an incredible handsome man standing by the stove. For a moment, I stood in the doorway, observe the man, until he noticed me. On his face a grin.

Lola POV

I turned around in bed, expecting to feel a person lying next to me. When I felt no one, I thought that a dreamed all of it. But when I opened my eyes, I was not in my bedroom but in Ben's guest bedroom. Slowly, all the memories came by. I smiled. When I tried to stand up to grab my phone from the nightstand, my head almost exploded. I remembered the amount of alcohol we drank. I quickly laid down and searched for a podcast. When I wake up, I always listen to a podcast. About 15 minutes later, I decided that it was time to go to the bathroom for a quick touch-up. With my airpods still in my ears and still listening to the podcast, I opened the bathroom door. 

-

Well this is going to be very interesting.