Beautiful dreams

I still can't believe it...

-

Rachel POV

Saturday, 16 May 2020

I woke up with a dreamy feeling, like you've been on a cloud for a long time. The sleepiness still dominated my brain a little, but when I looked next to me, there was a sudden realisation. Next to me was Gwilym, completely naked. When I looked at myself, I was dressed the exact same way...oof. I immediately remembered what happened the night before and that felt like heaven. Gwilym must have pulled the sheets over us, because I can't remember we fell asleep with it. He probably thought it was too cold for us to sleep without, how sweet! When I turned around to look at my phone to see the time, I heard Gwilym waking up. He was making those cute little noises and he was stretching his arms. We looked at each other with very happy smiles. "Good morning, my darling." Gwilym said to me. "Good morning too, handsome man." I responded.

Gwil gestured me to snuggle in his arms, so I did that willingly.

We snoozed a bit together until it was time to get out of bed. "Would you like to shower first or should I go first?" Gwilym asked me. "Well, we could also shower together, if you don't mind..." I said with a grin. "Sounds good to me." Gwilym smiled. When we wanted to exit the room to go to the bathroom, we saw a note on the floor. "We're back home, goodnight cuties ;) x B&L" Gwilym read out loud. "Oh god...they probably heard us..." I said ashamed. "Yes, I think so too...but well, it's human. I bet they're going to do the same soon, or maybe the already did it!" Gwilym said. "Yeah, well let's get to the shower, it's already 10.30 a.m." I said.

It took us a little bit longer in the shower than normal, but it was alright. Nothing special happened, just a little bit hugging and kissing. We walked down the stairs hand in hand. Once we got into the kitchen, Ben and Lola were already there, sitting really close to each other. They looked at us, then looked to each other and then looked at us again..."Good morning lovebirds, have you had a nice evening without us?" Ben asked with a grin. "It was a great evening, Ben..." Gwilym said a little annoyed. Lola shared a look with me which I understood as 'was it nice?', so I nodded my head with a big smile. They already made breakfast together and although Ben wasn't the best cook, Lola was, so she probably helped him because it was delicious! "Well, how was your evening then?" I asked Ben and Lola. "Oh, that was nice too! We had a really good dinner!" Lola answered. "But, does anyone have an idea for today?" Lola asked. Gwilym responded as if he had thought about it earlier. "Well, sun is shining, maybe it's a good day to go to London Zoo?" We all agreed with that, so when breakfast was done, we got ready to go for a fun day in London Zoo.

-

They're cute