Let me entertain you

With my airpods still in my ears and still listening to the podcast, I opened the bathroom door.

-

Lola POV

Wednesday, 13 May 2020

When I walked into the bathroom, I saw a man standing in the shower. He was already done because he was drying himself. He saw me too. I was shocked and immediately walked out of the room and closed the door, accidentally a little too loud. I took my airpods out of my ears. I heard Ben saying: "Lola, you can come in now."

I carefully opened the door. I looked at the ground. When I looked up, I saw that Ben was out of the shower, with a towel around his waist. On his shoulders a few left over droplets of water, his hair a bit wet and messy. He looked extremely hot and I lowkey wanted to *peep* him. Probably this was the alcohol that was still in my blood. But I also felt ashamed for opening the door. "I'm so, so sorry Ben. I am used to my own bathroom, so I didn't think about it." "It's alright Lola, it was an accident, I assume, and accidents happen", he said with a smile on his face and a look of comfort in his eyes. "Come here", he said and gave me a hug. It felt weird to hug him 2 minutes after I almost saw him completely naked, but it also gave me a feeling of home. He placed a small kiss on my forehead when we ended our hug. He walked to his room to get dressed and left me alone in the bathroom.

I stared in the mirror, looking at a woman with a confused look on her face. Her hair was in a messy bun, the same bun as last night. She was wearing a shirt 3 sizes too big. But most importantly, she looked happy.

After freshening up, I walked to Ben's room and knocked on his door. "Are you ready to go downstairs? I smell breakfast!", I said. He came out of his room, wearing sweatpants and a button up shirt, but it wasn't buttoned up. "Heck yeah!"

When we came downstairs, Gwilym and Rachel looked at us with questioning faces. I immediately knew what Rachel meant, so I shook my head. "Good morning sleepyheads!", Gwilym said, way too loud so my head exploded again. Apparently, Ben's head exploded too because he said: "Can you just shut up and give me my breakfast?" "Breakfast?", Gwilym said. "Have you seen the time? It's already 1.30 p.m." I laughed and grabbed two plates. I sat down next to Ben and gave him one of the plates.

"Who made this?", I asked. "Me, why?", Gwilym answered. "Well, it's delicious." "Ahww thank you, I really appreciate that", he said. "Shall we play some music?", Rachel asked us. We all nodded. "But not too loud", I said. "Speaking of which", Ben said, "We have an appointment with Brian May and Roger Taylor tomorrow. Would you like to come with us?"

-

Oof

Imagine this

Imagine this...