Body language

Hopefully, we don't forget the bassline...

-

Rachel POV

Saturday, 13 June 2020

We decided that today was another chill day, but Ben and Gwilym told us they had a surprise for us this evening. So, we had to wait till 6 p.m. to find out what the surprise was. Before the boys came to the Netherlands, I went to my parent's house to pick up some photo albums from my youth. I thought it was nice to show Gwilym some photos of a cute little Rachel.

So, this morning, Gwilym and I looked at some really cute pictures in the photo albums. "Ahw look at you, how old were you here?" Gwilym asked. "Ehm, I think I was about 3 years old here. I loved feeding the animals at the little farm in my hometown." We saw a lot of pictures from my birth until I was about 10 years old. "Now I'm curious what you looked like when you were young. Do you have some photos?" I asked Gwil. "I have some on my phone, but when I'm in England again I will ask my mom for some albums. Let's see...well here's a 4-year-old Gwilym, ready for his first day at school!" He said. "Omg, that's so adorable!"

After lunchtime Gwilym already surprised me with something. "Rach, darling, follow me." He said. I followed him upstairs and when we entered the bathroom, I saw that he lit some candles and ran the bath. "I think it's time for a wellness day, Rachel. Enjoy this bath, I also bought some beauty products. Face masks, scrubs, creams etc." Gwilym said. "You sweet one! You did this all on your own?" "Well, Lola helped me a little. I really don't know anything about this haha, so she told me what to buy. But go ahead, I'm going to prepare some snacks." Half an hour later he returned with some delicious and healthy snacks. He picked a stool from my bedroom and sat down next to me. We both enjoyed the snacks and listened to some music.

After a while, all the snacks were gone, my mask was already washed off, the water was cooled down. I saw that the fact that I was naked did something with Gwilym. Not surprising, because I would react the same. We got really flirty, we started with little kisses, but we ended up kissing pretty intense. I felt Gwilym's hand reaching for my waist. That hand moved up to my boobs and not long after that, he moved it down to my 'private areas'. Some time later I stepped out of the bath and Gwilym dried me with a towel carefully. When we just got to the bedroom for more, we heard a phone ringing. "Why now..." Gwilym said. He hesitated for a moment but answered anyway and put it on speaker. "Gwilym where the f*ck are you?! You should be here at 6 p.m." it was Ben speaking. "Oh shit, ehh, what time is it?" Gwilym said nervously. "6.15 p.m. mate, what are you guys doing that you forgot this?" Ben asked. "Ehh, nevermind. We'll get there as soon as we can."

Gwilym and I rushed to the meeting point. When we arrived, Ben and Lola were waiting for us. "Rach, you're blushing...what did you guys do?" Lola asked with a wink. "Ugh, f*ck off...let's go inside." I answered. Gwilym and Ben took us to a really expensive restaurant. We got inside and took place at a private table. They served us a lot of courses. It was really delicious.

Lola POV

After the last course, both couples were chatting and doing flirty things with each other. Ben kissed me in my neck. He also laid his hand on my thigh and moved it up. "Want more?" He whispered in my ear. I looked at him in a way he knew I agreed with that. "I'll go to the toilet, follow me in a few minutes." As he said, he went to the toilet and I followed 2 minutes later. Gwilym and Rachel were busy with each other, so they didn't really notice. When I arrived at the men's restroom, Ben was waiting for me. We both entered a toilet and closed the door. Ben immediately started kissing and touching me at really intimate places. I wore a dress, so it was easy entrance for him. His touches became more intense and after a while, I reached my climax while Ben's hand covered my mouth ('cause we had to be silent). Ben returned first and again I followed some minutes later. Rachel and Gwilym looked at us as if they knew what we did, but Ben and I acted as if nothing happened. 10 minutes later Gwilym paid for the dinner and both couples left to their own houses. We all enjoyed this evening in our own way.

-

And I oop-