Seaside rendezvous

We all enjoyed this evening in our own way.

-

Rachel POV

Sunday, 14 June 2020

Sunday, a day to relax. But also, a day to cool down. It would be pretty hot today, 35°C. Ben, Lola, Gwilym and I decided to go to the beach. Scheveningen is the place to be if you want to go to the beach in The Netherlands. No sooner said than done, around 10.30 a.m. we were on our way to go to Scheveningen.

Once we arrived at the beach, we looked for a nice spot to drop our bags and towels. We already put on our swimwear at home, so we were ready to take a dive in the sea. But, not before we put on some sunscreen, because we didn't want to look like lobsters at the end of the day :) "Ben, I can't reach my back, do you want to put sunscreen on my back?" Lola asked. 'Oh girl, not only because you can't reach your back...' I thought smiling, because I knew here too well. But well, she had a point, it's hard to reach your back. "Yeah, sure!" Ben answered enthusiastically. "I guess you wouldn't mind if I put sunscreen on your back too?" Gwilym asked me. "You can already read my mind, mister Handsome." I smiled. After the boys did our backs, it was time to switch. The boys needed sunscreen too.

When we were all protected to the sun, we hid our belongings in our bags. But at an unconscious moment, Gwilym picked me up, carried me bridal style and ran towards the sea with me. "AAHHH GWIL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. The only thing Gwilym could do was laugh and continue running. When we fell into the sea, I saw Ben and Lola slowly walking towards the sea, hand in hand, really flirty. Meanwhile Gwilym and I were teasing each other a bit. Splashing water, swimming away when the other wanted a kiss or something. I think both couples felt a certain tension...

After some more swimming and tanning, we all got hungry. It was already 2.00 p.m. We chose a beach club where we wanted to have lunch. Ben chose a fish and chips kind of dish, Lola chose a club sandwich, I wanted a chicken salad and Gwilym wanted a typical Dutch dish so I told him to order the 'sandwich with croquettes' and he agreed with that. We all enjoyed our lunch and decided to hang out at the beach club some more. We ordered some cocktails (except for Lola, she was driving) and some snacks and enjoyed the rest of the day. We didn't need dinner, because we lunched late and ate a lot of snacks. Around 6.00 p.m. we left Scheveningen and headed back home. Lola dropped Gwilym and me off at my house and went to her own house with Ben.

Gwilym got in the shower first. I decided to put our towels in the laundry bag. When Gwil was ready, I got into the shower. After I showered, I walked back into my bedroom in only my lingerie, sexy see-through lingerie with lace... I saw Gwilym lying on my bed in just short sweatpants, checking his phone. He was wearing his glasses, which he often did in the evening. Holy f*ck he looked damn sexy. I thought that the tension of this beach day was already enough, but the tension was still rising. When I tickled his feet, he noticed that I was standing in front of him in just my lingerie. He looked at me from head to toe and I could see the lust in his eyes. I stared at him quite seductively and bit my lip and as I expected, he reacted to that. Well, I saw his pants tighten...I slowly got on the bed. When I reached Gwil, I started kissing him. That kiss was answered willingly and before I even realised, Gwilym laid me on my back and hung above me. He started to move the kiss down. He kissed my neck, my chest, my belly and teased me with kissing my thighs. After that he moved the kiss up a bit. I shivered from his touches and grabbed his hair to push his head down. He got back up and took my bra off. He kissed, he nibbled, and all I thought was: I want it all and I want it now. I decided it was my turn to tease him. I started pulling of his pants and made him happy with kissing and more...Both our bodies were already red from the excitement. When we were both ready for the next step, Gwilym turned me over to my back again and slowly got inside of me. The pace was increased and Gwilym leaned forward to kiss me. We both enjoyed the heat of the moment. This feeling was just amazing. Then, we both reached our climax. We were both out of breath and didn't let go of each other. After this intense evening, we snuggled, kissed and soon fell asleep in each other's arms. After all the teasing and the tension of this day, I bet Ben and Lola did the exact same thing this evening ;)

-

They got a good amount of vitamin D