When the night comes down

And then the magic happened...

-

Lola POV

Friday, 15 May 2020

When we came back home, we didn't see Gwilym and Rachel. We wondered where they were hanging out. "Where will they be? I don't think they've left the house, I'm sure they would have put the lights off then..." Ben said. "Maybe they're upstairs?" I said, but while I said this, I realised something... We went upstairs to look for them, but we were also tired from all the walking. When we walked upstairs, we heard some noises...like, panting and moaning... Ben and I immediately looked at each other. First, we were a bit shocked, but then we laughed (not too loud, we didn't want to disturb them ;)). "Well, I guess you don't want to sleep here anymore, Lola?!" Ben said with a smile on his face. "Hahaha! No, I think it's better to leave these lovebirds alone! Maybe we can write a note for them, so they know we're back home again?" I whispered, "Yeah that's a good idea!" Ben answered. I wrote a small note saying: 'We're back home, goodnight cuties ;) x B&L'

After I wrote that note, Ben said: "You can come with me, I guess you don't mind sleeping with me?" Although we decided today that we had a genuine relationship, I was kind of overwhelmed by his question. But I quickly recovered. "Yeah sure, but my clothes are in the guest room..." I said. "Oh, don't worry about that! You can borrow one of my t-shirts. But I also wouldn't mind if you were going to sleep without that, my love..." Ben reacted slightly seductive. "Well, let's not go too fast. I just want to sleep right now, I'm really tired." I responded. "Sure, that's alright!"

When we entered Ben's bedroom, he headed for his dresser and handed me a basic loose, white t-shirt. After we put on our sleepwear, we got into his bed. Ben on the right side, me on the left side. It felt a little uncomfortable lying next to him, but that changed quickly. He grabbed my hand to comfort me. "Lola, relax, we're not doing anything you don't want. If you want to sleep, we're just going to sleep right now!" He said to comfort me. As he said this, I didn't even know what I wanted. I was madly in love with him, but I didn't want to go too fast. "Yeah, I think it's good to go to sleep right now." I told him. I turned to my right side to fall asleep. Just after I turned over to my side, Ben rolled closer to me and laid his arm around my waist. Now he was laying right behind me. Meanwhile, my head was going crazy (omg we're spooning!). He gave me small kisses in my neck to comfort me. Mission succeeded, because after a few minutes I was already sleeping and dreaming of me and my cute boyfriend, Ben f*cking Hardy. Who would have ever thought this?! I still can't believe it...

-

Who else wants to be his dog?