Is this the real life?

"Would you like to come with us?"

-

Lola POV

Wednesday, 13 May 2020

Rachel and I both choked on our meal, at the same time. Sometimes I really think that we are sisters. When Rachel stopped with coughing, she said: "YES", and I finished her with: "PLEASE". Ben and Gwil laughed and Ben said: "Well, I guess I'll call Roger today to ask if you can come with us." Rachel started telling about her playing the guitar since she was six years old. Brian has always been her example, so she is definitely gonna ask him some things about the guitar. I play the drums for over four years now, and I'm really good at it, if I say so myself. My parents, unlike Rachel's, never really encouraged me to play music. So, when I started at my new school, I decided to take some music classes to try different instruments. I found that I was really good behind the drums, and I also really liked it. Of course, I told Rachel about it, and now we're in a little band, with another friend who sings.

When we all finished our meals, we talked a bit longer about music and stuff. Ben called Roger if it's alright if we also come to his house. He said that he would discuss it with Brian and their manager. He also said that he thought that it would be fun, so I have hope. Gwilym asked us when we planned to go home. "What day is it today? Wednesday?", I said, "We're going home on Monday, so we'll stay here for 5 more days. Well, actually 4 days 'cause our flight is around 11 a.m." "I've talked about it with Ben, and he's okay with you spending the rest of your stay here with us," Gwilym said and Ben nodded. "Ahww that's very nice of you guys", Rachel said. "I guess we're checking out of the hotel today then, and grab our stuff", I said.

No sooner said than done. We filled the rest of the day with walking back to the hotel to grab our stuff and check out. We also watched a movie with the four of us, because the hangover was real. But it didn't matter, because we were there with nice people and that's all that matters.

At the end of the night, Roger called Ben with great news. Ben turned on the speaker, so that we all could hear it: "You can bring Rachel and Lola with you tomorrow, do you know what kind of pastries they like?", Roger said. We told him our favourite pastries and wished him goodnight. When he hung up, Rachel and I screamed. We were so happy; it was impossible to describe in words. We talked a bit more about random things, like how does thunderbolt and lighting arise. Then we tried to sleep, but Rachel and I were too excited, so we didn't sleep very well.

Thursday, 14 May 2020

The next morning, we were woken up by Ben and Gwilym. We had breakfast, changed into some good-looking outfits (because we were going to meet the legends AAAAH), and hopped into the car. It took about 30 minutes to drive to Roger's house. When we drove through the gate, Rachel and I looked at each other with a mix of scared and happy emotions on our faces.

-

Imagine first meeting Gwilym and Ben and then Brian and Roger. I would pass out, definitely.