Return of the champions

But it couldn't be any better!

-

Lola POV

Tuesday, 9 June 2020

"Here we go again", Rachel sang, "How can we resist you?" "Does it show again", I continued, "Just how much we've missed you?" We were on our way to Schiphol Airport because our boyfriends came to visit us in the Netherlands! This time Rachel was driving. She recently finished with her driving lessons and she already bought a car. You could tell that she was very proud and she probably wanted to show this to Gwilym. But seriously, she's a good driver. "Rach, almost 4 weeks ago we met them. Isn't that crazy?", I said. "Yes, I know right. It still feels like a dream but I'm very happy that it isn't", she said with a big smile on her face. We didn't have to be scared for paparazzi anymore, because Gwilym and Ben both posted a picture on Instagram where they announced that they were no longer single, so we didn't have to hide our love.

When we arrived at Schiphol, we waited nervously and impatiently. When our boys came out of the luggage hall, we ran to them as fast as we could. Ben dropped everything when he saw me and lifted me into the air. I had no eyes for Gwilym and Rachel, I only could see Ben and his beautiful green eyes. He put me down on the ground and we kissed for the first time in forever (well it was 4 weeks, but it felt like forever (and yes, I'm a Drama Queen)). When the four of us were all ready to go, we headed to the car. This time, Rachel drove, so Ben and I took place at the backseat of the car. We couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, we held hands the entire drive home.

When Rachel and I went to London, I still lived with my parents. But in the meantime, I found my own, little place. We decided to go there, as a sort of little housewarming party. When we finally sat down on my couch with some drinks, Gwilym said that he wanted to say something: "Rachel, ik ben zo blij om jou weer te zien, ik heb je gemist." Rachel immediately started to cry. "Oh no, did I say it wrong?", Gwilym asked worried. "No, you didn't, I am also so happy to see you again and I also missed you so much. I really love that you learned Dutch," Rachel responded with wet eyes and a huge smile. I really enjoyed seeing them together, they were so cute together. Ben and I didn't say much, we just enjoyed being together and finally feel each other's presence.

We decided to order pizza and around 8 p.m. Gwil and Rach decided to go to Rachel's place. The rest of the night, Ben and I watched some TV and talked a bit. Ben was really tired because the flight wasn't very relaxed. So, we went to bed quite early. But that didn't matter. I finally could spoon with my boyfriend again, Ben f*cking Hardy.

-

Ben and Gwilym on their way to Lola and Rachel ;)