Good company

When we drove through the gate, Rachel and I looked at each other with a mix of scared and happy emotions on our faces.

-

Lola POV

Thursday, 14 May 2020

We were so excited to meet our idols! We still couldn't believe this was real. When we arrived at the end of Roger's driveway, a huge mansion was right in front of us. There were also a lot of expensive cars at the parking lot. It didn't surprise me, because Roger was a true car lover. Rachel looked at me with a nervous look. I think I had the exact same look in my eyes. Ben parked the car and opened my door; he was a real gentleman.

We walked to the front door, but Roger opened the door before we arrived there. "Hi guys, come in! Great to see you again!" Roger said while he hugged the boys. "Yeah, great to see you too! This is Rachel." Gwilym introduced my friend with a big smile on his face. "Hello sir, pleased to meet you!" My best friend said to him. "Hello Rachel, please call me Roger, otherwise I'm feeling so old, haha!" Then Ben introduced me, "And this is Lola, I met them a few days ago at a pub near my home. Turned out we have a lot in common, so yeah, that's the story so far I guess!" He said proudly. I started blushing a bit. "Hello Roger, very nice to meet you! It almost feels unreal!" I said to him. "Well let's go inside, I'm not the only one here!" Roger said.

As we entered the living room, Brian immediately stood up and hugged the boys. "Ahh, long time no see boys! And you brought 2 ladies with you, Rachel and Lola, right?" Brian said enthusiastically. We both nodded. "Yes! I'm Rachel, this is my best friend Lola!" We were both thrilled by the fact we met the legends! "Come and have a seat. What would you like to drink?" Roger asked. Gwilym and Rachel both wanted a cup of tea, but Ben and I preferred coffee. "So, what brings you ladies here?" Brian asked interested. "Well, we're in London for a week, just as a vacation. And a few days ago, we met Ben in a pub, so we started talking and ended up at his home talking with Gwilym too. And yesterday Ben told us they were going to meet you and Roger, so he asked us to go with them. Of course, we loved that idea and now we're here." I told him. "That's a fun story, Lola! Every now and then we meet up with the borhap boys and today is one of the meetings." Brian said. Then Roger came back with the drinks and some pastries. There were scones, muffins and some other things.

We talked a lot with Brian and Roger. As the conversations continued, we split up a bit. Ben and I were mostly talking to Roger, while Gwilym and Rachel were in a conversation with Brian most of the time. I heard them talking about guitar stuff and it was funny because Ben, Roger and I were talking about drumming a lot. It was not only about music, we also talked about our personal lives. Just the basic things: job, family, hometown etc. After some good conversations, Brian got a great idea...

-

Ooh lord, what does Brian have in mind...