It's a kind of magic

We both fell asleep on the backseat of the car.

-

Rachel POV

Friday, 15 May 2020

This afternoon, Ben and Lola went out for some sightseeing. Ben really wanted to show Lola his favourite places in London. It was really cute to see them together! They both were so in love, but I didn't know if they were already an official couple. Nevermind, it was just a matter of time. Same with Gwilym and me. I think I can say we are kind of a couple, but he didn't officially ask to be my boyfriend (and neither did I), but I can definitely say we are both madly in love with each other! I think for both Lola and me it was good to have some time alone with our 'boyfriends'. As Gwilym and I expected, Ben and Lola decided to also have dinner in downtown London. That also meant Gwil and I had two choices: we could order some food, like a pizza or something, but we could also cook together. That last idea sounded very good to both of us. We had to do some grocery shopping before we could make dinner, because Ben wasn't the greatest cook and didn't have the ingredients we needed for our meal.

This was the first time Gwil and I were out together (without Ben and Lola). Some people recognized Gwilym and wanted to take a picture with him. "I'm so sorry I didn't warn you for this. Maybe it would have been better for me to go alone..." Gwilym said, he sounded really upset. "Gwil, don't worry about this too much! We're going to get all the stuff we need and then we go home, nothing to worry about, love." I tried to comfort him. When we continued the shopping, we tried to keep a bit of a distance, so people wouldn't directly notice that we were a couple. When we came back to Ben's house, we started to prepare for dinner. We were making lasagna. It was funny that Gwil and I complemented each other perfectly while cooking. I found out that Gwilym loved cooking, just like me. Our dinner was really delicious, we enjoyed every little thing about cooking and eating it. In the meantime, I was wondering what Ben and Lola were doing. Were they still at the restaurant? Or were they secretly making out on a bench in Hyde Park? I giggled quietly about that. I couldn't wait for Lola and me to share all of our stories with each other. After our romantic dinner, Gwil and I snuggled on the couch with a glass of wine, watched some TV and chatted a bit.

Later that evening, I decided to go upstairs. When I was removing my make-up, I heard some footsteps coming closer. A few seconds later, Gwilym was standing in the doorway. We shared an indescribable look. He came closer and wrapped his arms around me. I was applying my night cream while he was giving me small kisses in my neck. It really sent shivers down my spine. This was already giving me a magical feeling. When I finished applying my cream, I turned around in his arms to kiss him. That kiss was answered immediately. He pressed me against the bathroom sink and let out a small moan, which turned me on even more. The kiss was getting more and more intense, as Gwilym's soft touches also turned into more intense touches. We had a quick break from our kiss to catch a breath and share some hungry looks. "I'm so in love with you, Rachel, you are so beautiful." Gwilym whispered in my ear. I was already blushing because of the kiss, but I blushed even more when he said that to me. After that really short break, Gwilym kissed me again and lifted me up to carry me to his bedroom (well, it was his, but the last two nights it actually was Lola and mine, but nevermind) He laid me on his bed softly and started to get me undressed. While he was doing this to me, I was doing the same to him. Not long after that we were both naked...And then the magic happened...

-

I've got no words for this, it's perfect!