Foolin' around

I finally could spoon with my boyfriend again, Ben f*cking Hardy.

-

Lola POV

Wednesday, 10 June 2020

I woke up of the sound of my phone ringing. I didn't feel like answering, so I closed my eyes again and tried to fall back asleep. But that didn't work out because the phone kept ringing. When I tried to reach for it, I felt that Ben's arm was around me. He would definitely wake up if I moved, but he would also wake up from the really annoying sound of the phone. I decided to grab my phone real smooth, but when I wanted to do that, I felt movement behind me: Ben was waking up. "I'm so sorry, did you wake up from my phone?", I asked him. "No..., yes", he said. "More important question, what time is it and who is calling you so early?" I looked at my phone and I saw 5 missed calls from Rachel and 2 missed calls from Gwilym, but what shocked me most was the time. "Oh, blood blood, shit, fuck, Ben, it is already 11 a.m.!" I yelled. "We had to be at Rachel's at 9.30!" "Jesus Christ, alright, okay, I'll call Gwilym, you go to the bathroom because it takes you the longest to get ready, no offence", Ben said. "None taken", I smiled when I got out of the bed and hurried to the bathroom.

15 minutes after we woke up, Ben and I arrived at Rachel's. We were going to take it easy today, but Ben and I already failed. "Was the sex good?", Gwilym asked Ben when he opened the door. "Yes, very good thank you very much", Ben answered when he pushed Gwilym out of the way. When I passed Gwilym I shook my head and whispered: "He was very tired last night and probably didn't sleep well." Rachel and Gwilym already had breakfast, but they left some food in the fridge. While Ben and I were eating, the four of us discussed what we were going to do today. "Maybe we can hike a little bit and do some grocery shopping? As we all know, it's Lola's birthday tomorrow", Rachel said and winked at me. "That's a great idea Rach", I said, "I saw that the temperature will rise sharply this afternoon, so maybe we can also go for a swim somewhere." "Alright, let's do that", Gwilym said and Ben nodded.

"Don't you dare toss me into the water like that", Rachel yelled at Gwilym, but it was no use. Ben and Gwilym tossed her into the water. When she surfaced, she tried to look angry. I really couldn't stop laughing, so I was an easy target. Before I knew, I was thrown into the water too. This time, it was Ben's turn to laugh really hard. I swam towards him and splashed him. When his eyes were closed, I quickly climbed out of the water and jumped on his back. We both fell into the water. When playtime was over, Rachel and I both hugged and flirted a bit with our boyfriends.

"No, you can shower first." "No, you can shower first." "Alright, let's shower together."

-

Seriously, they're a bunch of little kids