chapter ten

y / n

After Jungkook went with Jimin at 7 p.m., the house felt empty. It didn't feel like it was complete. It was pretty odd for me to say it because Jungkook was the type to work and hide himself in the shadows. The kind of spying on others while the others, like us, have fun.

I was eating, trying to eat with everyone. Yuri and Areum were the ones who made us supper. Just to precise, their food was the best.

Maybe it's the first time I'm eating properly without looking at my weight.

I wonder what would will I be doing now if I didn't accept his offer. I would've been beaten up by my dad and I would be hanging out with Chungha.

Today I received my pay since it was Sunday today. It was a lot and I was quite surprised at how much I would end up making when I quit this job.

Also, it's not like I want to quit this job. I like it here but at the same time I hate it. Really hate it. I'm halftime stupid for living with Jungkook. Who knows what would he do to me. He could end up using me, throw me away and do such horrible things.

Like everyone says...

"Let's go in the pool," I hummed in confusion, looking where he has his eyes on.

He even has his own pool in his backyard. How rich is this man? How does he even make this much money by killing people and selling illegal things?

"Isn't it cold outside? And it's quite late, don't you think?"

"So? It's summer vacation, we should be having fun," He carelessly said, diverting his attention to me now.

"Fine, I'm not the one who's going to be sick."

He nods, telling me that he's going to change. After a few minutes, I went to my room. It's only both of us, there's no creep that's going to stare at us.

After 30 minutes, I was debating myself on going in the pool or just putting a causal clothing and look at Jisung swimming. But he wanted me to swim with him, I shouldn't bail him at the last minute.

I took my silk vest that arrived to my mid tight, it covered my body perfectly. I decided to sit on the border of the pool and to watch him.

As I went out, I quickly made my way out in the backyard. I was embarrassed when the others eyed me up and down. I could still feel a pair of eye behind me. I shouldn't have ran.

I felt the wind blow my body. It was such a beautiful night, the stars were sparkling, the air was cold yet it was amazing to feel it. I was loving this night. It wasn't even that cold, to be honest.

I see Jisung swimming, face up to see the sky . He started without me.

I made myself on the border of the pool. Sinking my legs in the cold water, goosebumps overtook my body. So cold, but I love it. The feeling is amazing.

"Why don't you come in the water?" Jisung asked, swimming towards me. I chuckled at the sight as I shook my head.

"I'm not really a fan of swimming, I'll watch you swim. I like that better." He nodded, giving me a thumbs up before diving in the water.

For real, I don't know how to swim. I never swam my entire life. I just stare at the people who swim at the beach. Only Chungha knows about this. Not even my dad or my big sister.

Anyways, the pool was humongous. There was even a small slide in  opposite sides. Blue light was shining under the water, making the pool magical. A sight that I've never seen. I could see the kid's body moving to the right and to the left.

He sure has a beautiful life.

"Mind if I join in?" A familiar voice said behind my back. My shoulders hugged my neck as I turned around to see the person.

It was Taehyung and his bare chest on display. As I lowered my eyes, I could see his v-line and his shorts barely covering it.

I felt my face reddening. Quickly turning my head to the front, I heard his deep chuckle before he sat beside me. We were inches from touching our shoulders.

He invited himself. Already prepared and asking if he could join. I'm not the owner of the house, he can come here whenever he wants.

"Uncle Taehyung, I'll beat you this time," Jisung said with ultimate confidence while swimming towards us.

"You sure?" Taehyung asked with a grin. Jisung nodded firmly as the man beside me jumped into the pool. The water splashed lightly onto me.

I squealed at the coldness. He, once again, chuckled at my reaction before placing himself with Jisung punching the water.

"I'm going to win this time," Jisung mumbled to himself. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear that. I think it's more a self motivation. "Can you count for us?"

I hummed, taking a deep breath before counting. "1... 2... 3... Go!" I said before they pushed themselves with the help of the border.

They were so fast. I don't know how much they were going to swim or how long. But it's fun to watch them. I could sit here all day. Unfortunately, I can't do that, I'm here for my job.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot about the boys in the pool. I look up to see Jisung right in front of me and Taehyung a few meters away.

I blinked twice at the sight. He was mesmerizing. His upper body right at the surface at the water. His chest was wet and it sparkled with the light. His hair is wet, sticking on his forehead. So he had to brush his hair back, flexing his muscles.

His eyes twitched to mine. Taehyung's hand dropped in the water as he walked slowly towards me. It felt like time has stopped and it was us, staring madly at each other. We both didn't dare to look away.

Until, Jisung threw water on me. I shivered, hugging myself and glaring at Jisung. "That was harsh," I said to him with a pout.

He laughs. "Sorry, it felt weird to see you dry," He excused to me. He jumped out of the water and looked at me. "I'm going to sleep."

"Oh okay, is there anything I could do?"

"No, I'm good. Good night."

"Good night," I replied back. Even though he was shaking because of the cold water, he had the body of a man. It looks like he works out so much, but not as the same level as Taehyung, for example.

Smiling to myself, I turned to see Taehyung right in between my legs. I bit my bottom lip in nervousness as I tried to push him away from me. He's standing way too close to me like Jungkook did the other night.

Suddenly, I got something in my eye. I cupped my eye with my left hand, rubbing it intensely. This is so horrible, I hate when an eyelash sticks to my eyeball.

It's stinging so much that my eyeball started to get wet and tears started to fall.

"Hey, let me help," He said with his husky voice. I let go of my hand so he could continue.

He brought his body close to mine. His torso touched the inside of my thighs and his hands placed under my jaw. One of his hand held my eye open as he started to blow slowly.

I placed one hand on his shoulder to have a stand. My finger nails pierced slowly under his skin, the tension between us is getting hotter and I could feel his hardness touch my core. I bit my lip, trying to concentrate.

He's handsome, rich and everything. Every girl would die for him. I would too, but not in this lifetime. For me, I can't picture him as my boyfriend.

It feels like he's leading me on. But I don't want that. I don't feel anything towards him, I don't feel a spark or something that's telling me to fall in love with him.

These past two days, he was the one who sticked with me and showed me everything. Who they were, their job and their house.

He was like a brother to me.