Chapter 14: Rumors

It was three days after I had kissed Fred in the bathroom and I still couldn't get it out of my head. Sadly, neither could anyone else. Thanks to Draco the entire school thinks I was in the bathroom with not just one of the twins, but both of them and doing much more than just making out.

Walking down the halls was a nightmare, everyone was so terrible to me. It was even worse when I was with the twins, so I just started avoiding them. I felt terrible but I just couldn't take the teasing anymore. I cried in my bed every night since then, and I knew it wasn't going to stop any time soon.

"Wanna join me and my twin in the bathroom" I heard a boy yell from across the hall.

"I think she's only into gingers," another boy said while laughing.

I just kept walking down the hall, getting faster every time someone said something to me.

"How did you manage to handle two at once?"

"Better take a pregnancy test, you know wouldn't wanna be expecting any surprises"

"How does it feel not being a virgin anymore"

People were yelling things at me from every angle. I tried to ignore it but it was basically impossible.

All of a sudden Filch appeared in front of me.

"What do you need?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"You're coming with me to Umbridge's office"

My throat started closing up, I can't go back there. Before I knew it he was dragging me in the hall and I was standing in front of her office.

The door opened and the brown-haired barbie appeared.

"Come inside Ms. Mitchell, I believe we have a lot  to talk about"

I slowly walked into her room and sat in the chair again.

*George's POV*

Alexa has been avoiding Freddie and me for the past three days. Even during Dumbledore's Army meeting's she just pretends we aren't even there.

"We have to find her and ask what's going on, "I said.

"I agree, someone in this school must know where she is."

We walked through the halls asking people if they knew where she was. Everyone kept answering with weird responses though.

"Do you have any clue where Alexa is?"I would ask over and over.

The only answers I got back were things like, "Why? Did you wanna have more fun in the bathroom?" or "Really, I thought she would be busy with you and Fred."

I was getting incredibly annoyed and I could tell Fred was as well.

"What the hell are they talking about?"Fred asked me.

"No clue"I shrugged.

Fred walked over to a boy in the grade below us and grabbed him by the collar"What the bloody hell is going on that George and I don't know about."

He squealed out the words"How do you not know, you were there."

"Explain, what happened?"I said raising his voice.

There was fear in his eyes as he said"Everyone thinks that you two both you know...did it in the bathroom the other day with Alexa."

Fred let go of him giving him a shove before he turned to the person beside him. For the past couple of days, Alexa has been hearing comments like this coming from people's mouths. She must be devastated and I had to find her now. Besides, there will be plenty of time to beat up everyone later.