Chapter 34

Here you go @dracowifyyyyy the chapter you have been waiting for so patiently! I hope it lives up to your expectations :)

I love you all, enjoy the chapter!!

____________________________________

I got up from the couch with shaky legs and walked towards George's bedroom. I shouldn't have been so nervous because I knew he would be happy. But yet there was still a small voice in the back of my head saying that he would reject me.

The door was closed shut so I raised my hand to knock on the door. I waited patiently for something to happen. After a couple of seconds, George opened the door and looked down at me.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Can we talk for a minute, " I said with a nervous smile. He nodded and went to sit on the end of his bed.

I stood awkwardly in front of him trying to figure out exactly how I should tell him.

"Are you going to say something or just stand there, " he asked while smiling.

I blushed and looked at my feet, "right um...I guess I'll just say it. I chose you, Georgie."

When I didn't hear a response so I looked back up at him. His mouth was slightly open from shock and I laughed slightly.

"Are you serious? Like actually?" he said, still trying to process what I had said.

"Yes, I wouldn't just lie about something like that, " I said while laughing a bit more.

He jumped up from the bed and wrapped his arms around me tightly. He stepped back a bit and put his hands on my waist and lifted me slightly while Smiling so brightly.

"Ok, ok! Put me down!" I said while non-stop laughing. I was once again on the ground but before I could do anything else George's lips were against mine. I tried to kiss him back but the smile from my face wouldn't fade away.

He placed his forehead against mine and whispered, "I love you."

His eyes shined brightly with happiness as I looked straight into them. "I love you too, " I responded softly.

We stood there for a minute just looking at each other lovingly but then George backed away.

"Does Fred know yet?" he said, a little less happy as he had just been.

"Yeah, I told him before you, " I answered as my smile faded slightly. I looked sadly at the ground, I still felt bad for having to reject him like that after years of leading them both on.

"It's ok, he'll get over it with time, " George said while placing his hand under my chin and lifting my face to look back up at him. He leaned down to kiss me once again, this time with so much meaning but yet so gentle.

All of a sudden I realized I had work early tomorrow morning. I looked at the clock that hung on the wall and panicked.

"I have to get back home now, It's way too late, " I turned to head for the door but George's hand grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back around.

"I just found out you chose me, I'm not letting you get away that quickly, " he said while winking. I blushed once again and allowed him to hug me for the hundredth time. "Besides, I'm not letting you go outside alone in the dark with everything going on, " he whispered into my ear.

Shivers went down my spine from his breath against my neck. I closed my eyes and just felt his heart beating in his chest. I could stay in his arms forever.

He moved away and towards the other end of the room. I knew he was expecting me to stay the night so I stole clothes I could sleep in from out of his closet.