Chapter 44:The Battle pt. 4

Thank you so much for 2.3k views, I can't believe how quickly this story is growing. I love you guys and enjoy the chapter :)

___________________________________

I was so excited that I had actually gotten away. I was set on Finding George, it was my top priority.

I was so focused on getting away that I hadn't paid any attention to my surroundings. I quickly ran around a corner only to run into someone. I fell onto the ground and slowly looked up.

Voldemort was scowling down at me in the angriest way. I quickly shoved Bellatrix's wand into my pocket so he wouldn't notice I had it.

"What are you doing! How did you get away!" he angrily yelled at me.

I was at a loss for words, I felt so stupid that I had been careless to run around the corner.

"Get up, now!" he growled while pointing his wand at me. I stood up and obeyed his orders. I could feel his wand pushing up against the back of my neck as I turned around and walked back the direction I had come.

When we got back to the room I saw Bellatrix who was still trying to recover from the spell I had hit her with.

"What are you doing on the floor Bellatrix?" Voldemort asked, sounding frustrated.

She turned to look at us and scowled straight at me, "because that little brat pushed me over and sto-"

"Enough, we must go outside no, " Voldemort interrupted her.

"But Dark Lord, she-" Bellatrix tried to explain again. 

I knew she was trying to get her wand back but luckily she was interrupted once again by Voldemort, "I don't have time for your foolishness! The Elder wand is mine now, we must find Harry."

Voldemort cast a spell with his wand which pushed my hands behind my back and tied them up. 

"Don't let her get away again, " he said before walking towards the door. Bellatrix shoved me forward and I followed him all the way through the castle and outside into the woods.

When I got there I saw many other Death Eaters. Some of which held Hagrid who was also tied up. He looked over at me and gave me sad eyes which I responded to with a frown.

We waited for what felt like forever but nothing happened. 

"No sign of him, my Lord, " one of the Death Eaters said.

Bellatrix threw me to the ground and pointed for another Death Eater to watch me. She walked over to stand beside Voldemort as he said sounding discouraged, "I thought he would come."

"Of course he wouldn't, he isn't that stupid, " I yelled over to him. The Death Eater who was watching me kicked me hard in the ribs. I groaned and tried to ignore the pain as best I could.

Voldemort turned around and everyone else looked sadly towards the ground until we heard footsteps.

"Harry? No! What are you doing here?!" Hagrid yelled at him.

"Shut it, " one of the Death Eaters said to silence him.

I felt a pit growing in my stomach. I was wrong, Harry had come. 

They stared at each other for a while until Voldemort finally said, "Harry Potter, the boy who lived. Come to die."

His snake slithered past my legs and down towards Voldemort as he raised his wand.

I shut my eyes the second I heard the words Avada Kedavra come from his mouth. I could see the green flash of light even with my eyes closed. I felt tears starting to form, I couldn't lose two of my best friends in one day.