Chapter 27: Poisoned

Thank you guys so much for 500 views! You don't even understand how crazy this is to me! I just started writing this book because it was fun and a hobby and never really expected many people to read it. I'm really glad you guys are enjoying it :)

_____________________________________

I woke up to Ginny running around the room rushing to get ready.

"What's going on?" I groaned while rubbing my eyes to wake myself up.

"Last night Ron was hurt, I'm going to see him in the hospital wing, " she responded.

I shot up and jumped out of my bed, getting myself ready. Who would try to hurt Ron, what did he ever do?

I quickly threw on clothes and brushed my teeth. Ginny and I stopped in the dining hall, grabbing food to eat on our way over to the hospital wing.

We walked over to the bed which he was laying on. Harry and Hermione were already there, watching him as he slept.

"Is he alright?"I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, he's fine, " Harry responded. I sighed from relief, I couldn't handle it if he got hurt.

"What happened to him?" Ginny asked.

"He was poisoned. I had gone to Slughorn's room yesterday to cure a love potion Ron was given. Slughorn had given us drinks and all of a sudden Ron fell to the ground, " Harry explained.

"Why would Slughorn want to hurt Ron?" I questioned.

"He didn't mean to, he was given the bottle from someone else, " Harry replied.

My mind flashed to Draco but I immediately shook it off. He couldn't have done this...right?

All of a sudden Lavender ran in the room yelling, "Where is he! Where is my Won Won! Has he been asking for me?"

Harry, Ginny, and I stood awkwardly watching as she scowled at Hermione.

"What is she doing here?" Lavender said, slightly angry.

"Might I ask you the same question, " Hermione shot back while standing up.

Lavender stepped forwards and said, "I happen to be his girlfriend."

"I happen to be his...friend."

"Don't make me laugh, you haven't spoken to him in weeks, I suppose you want to break up with him now that he is suddenly all interesting."

"He has been poisoned you dark dimbo! And for the record, I have always found him interesting."

We all turned to look at Ron as he started mumbling things under his breath.

"See, he senses my presence. Don't worry Won Won, I'm here."

"Hermione...Hermione, " Ron repeated in the softest whisper. 

Lavender ran away in tears while Hermione sat on the bed beside Ron. Dumbledore told us all to leave Ron and that he will be in good hands.

Ginny walked over to me and Harry and said, "About time, don't you think?"

We both laughed, thinking the exact same thing. We then left the room, leaving Ron and Hermione alone.

All I could think about was Draco and whether I wanted to believe he could have been the one to poison Ron. Slughorn had mentioned the bottle was going to be a gift for Dumbledore. I had to speak to Draco later and find out what was going on.

___________________________________

Later that day I was in the library finishing up the loads of homework I had. When I was finally finished I looked up at the clock and realized it was twenty minutes until curfew. I quickly gathered all of my things and left the library.