Chapter 24: Forgiveness

Thanks so much for 400 views, thats totally crazy!! I'd like to quickly thank @HufflepuffBumbleBee for voting on a lot of my chapters and @hazzaluvsloueh for leaving really sweet comments.

Thanks so much to everyone reading I hope you all enjoy this chapter :)

______________________________

Christmas break was coming up and yet again I was staying at Hogwarts. I was so angry at my mother, why wouldn't she just let me come home?

All of a sudden Ginny had walked into the room. She smiled and asked, "So are you going to see your family  this time?"

I just looked to the ground and sadly said, "No, my mother doesn't want me to."

"Well how come, don't she and your father miss you?"

It felt like a knife had just been thrown into my heart.  I kept forgetting no one knew about my father, but I guess that was after all my fault.

"They miss me, they are just too busy with work to have me come home, " I lied.

"Well in that case come home to The Burrow with me."

I looked up at her like she was crazy, "I don't think anyone wants me there."

"How are you going to get anyone to forgive you if you just keep avoiding them?"

She did have a point, It was the only way I was going to get anyone to start talking to me again.

"Fine, I'll come,"  I said while nodding my head.

"Brilliant! I'll let my mother know ahead of time, " she smiled and walked over to her desk to write a letter.

I sat on my bed and tried to not let my nerves get to me. I couldn't handle anymore rejection or I was going to shatter to a million pieces.

___________________________________

On the train I rode in a cart with Ron, Harry, and Ginny. I was a bit awkward but hoped that maybe I could get them to forgive me.

"Are you excited for Christmas?"  Ginny asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, mostly excited to get away from Hogwarts, "Ron replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That's what I mean, " he said pointing to the glass between the hallway and compartment. there stood Lavender Brown, or Ron's girlfriend. She fogged up the glass and drew a heart with the letters R+L inside. Ginny, Harry, and I just awkwardly sat there as she walked away smiling.

"You've got to help me, " he said turning back to us, "all she wants to do is snog." 

We all looked at him like he was absolutely crazy. If he really didn't like her that much just break up with her.

"Ron, Harry. I don't know if this is the best time but I really wanted to talk, " I said slowly.

"talk about what?" Ron asked.

"I think you know what I mean, "I started to explain, " I'll say sorry as many times as I have to, I just...I want my friends back."

Ron took a second but then began speaking, "I forgive you, I'm sorry it took so long. I thought it would just be better to ignore you and make you feel the way I did but I was stupid for thinking that.

A smile grew on my face after hearing those words come from his mouth. I turned to look at Harry, "and you?"

"I forgive you as well, but sorry to totally change the subject but did you ever find anything else about Draco?"