Chapter 1

Tuesday morning, 6:00 AM.
Miranda woke up a little before 6:00, she rolled over to face her handsome sleeping husband. She started to cuddle with him, she laid her head on his shoulder.
Once their alarm went off, Taylor started to wake up. "Good morning." Miranda greeted "Good morning."
Miranda finally made her way out of the bed, and into the bathroom.
Downstairs in the living room, the couple's oldest daughter Emma Lee sat in her pajamas and waited for her parents and little sister to wake up. The couple's youngest daughter Ella-Rose was still sleeping.
Taylor rolled out of bed and went straight downstairs, for a cup of coffee. Which most mornings Emma Lee would have made before they got out of bed. "Good Morning daddy. The coffee is made" (Ps: I hate using the word "daddy" because many people think of it sexually, in this case, it's not) "Good morning, thank you, baby girl." Taylor said
Upstairs Miranda went into Ella-Rose room and woke her up. "Wakey- wakey; time to get up." Miranda greeted, turning on the light. "Oh already?" Ella- Rose asked. "Yes, time to get ready for first grade." Miranda responded. Ella got out of bed and started to get read, she could get ready almost by herself.
Miranda went downstairs, while she waited. She and Taylor had to be on Set for Chicago Fire. "Good morning, momma." Emma said. "Good morning." "The coffee is made. I can take Ella- Rose to school if you need it." "Can you?" Asked Miranda, taking a drink of her coffee. "Yeah, I don't have to work today." "Thank you." "You're welcome, momma."
Ella- Rose came downstairs. "Your sister is taking you to school." "Yay." Ella- Rose said.
Emma finished high school last year and has a job, about to start college.
Time to take Ella- Rose to school. He hugged her mom and dad. "Have a good day princess." Taylor said. "Okay." "Have a good day baby girl." Taylor told Emma she was going to hang out with her best friend Tucker. "Have a good day at work mom and dad." Emma said. "We love you, girls." Miranda said. "We love you too." The girls said as they walked out the front door.
Miranda sat on the couch next to Taylor, with her coffee in her hand. "You don't think Tucker is Sketchy?" Taylor asked. "I think Tucker is a little sketchy, but we have to let her do what she wants; she's growing up, baby." "I guess, but he better not hurt my baby." "It will be okay." Miranda said.

A/N
These are going to be short, but this story isn't going to be very long.I do have some personal stuff going on, sorry I'm not as active. I'm going to try and post on Instagram too today. Stay safe!! 🤍