Part 17

•2 years later•
Emma and Mackenzie have moved out of Miranda and Taylor's house, back into her apartment with Amelia; Emma's new girlfriend. The whole family loves her. Mackenzie loves her; it's "momma Amelia" to Mackenzie. The babies are now 3 years old, Emma is 23, Ella-Rose is now 9 years old.

"Mom." Ella yelled, after a loud glass breaking noise came from the kitchen.
"Ella Rose Kinney, what did you break?" Miranda asked, running downstairs. "Mom I 'm sorry." Ella said, starting to cry. "What happened? What broke?" Miranda asked. "It's glass." Ella said. "It's okay, don't move, I don't want you to cut your foot." Miranda said. "Taylor, come here please." Miranda yelled. "Yes, my love." Taylor said. Miranda still had no idea what broke, Ella wouldn't tell her. "What's wrong?" Taylor asked. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to; I bumped into it while getting a cup off the counter." Ella said, crying. "It's okay princess, are you hurt?" Taylor asked. "My foot, it's bleeding." Ella said. Taylor walked over to her, picked her up and noticed what broke, he didn't even want to say anything how important it was he didn't want to make Ella more upset. "I'm sorry daddy." Ella said. "It's okay, let's go put a bandage on that foot." Taylor said.
Miranda walked over and noticed what broke, it was her and Taylor's 3D wedding picture, they got for their 5th wedding anniversary. She cleaned up the glass, and went to the bathroom to check on Ella. "Babe, do you think we will have to cut her foot off?" Taylor asked, with a laugh. "Hmm, we might just have to." Miranda said, with a laugh, making Ella laugh. "No." Ella said. "I'll go get my chainsaw." Taylor said. They all laughed. Taylor finished cleaning and putting the bandage on her foot. "Thank you." Ella said, with a giggle. "Be a little more careful." Taylor said. "I will." Ella said, then running off to go play with her brother.
Miranda looked at Taylor; "it's okay, we'll buy another one." Taylor said. "Yeah, it's just special." Miranda said. "I just don't want her to feel bad." Taylor said. "I know." Miranda said, wrapping her hands around him. He hugged her.
•At Emma's apartment•
Emma laid on the couch watching Amelia and Mackenzie play games on the floor.
"You are so good with her." Emma said. "I try my best." Amelia said.
"Look, Momma Amelia." Mackenzie said. "Wow." Amelia said, watching Mackenzie Attempt a handstand. Emma stood up and did a handstand, "what in the world? I didn't know you could do that." Amelia said. "I took cheer and gymnastics, when I was about 4-15 years old. I wonder if I could put Mackenzie into the Gymnastics school that Ella is in." Emma said. "She would love that." Amelia said. "My mom will know." Emma said. "Call her."
Emma grabbed her phone from her pocket.
E: hey mom
M: hey baby girl
E: I think I want to put Mackenzie in Gymnastics, what ages does Ella's Gymnastics school do?
M: umm I think it's ages 2-15
E: Perfect, thanks
M: you're welcome, what you doing today
E: nothing much
M: wanna come over later, have a glass of wine and have dinner?
E: umm sure
M: what would you like
" momma Miranda's chicken Alfredo." Amelia was whispering to Emma.
M: what did Amelia say
E: she said Momma Miranda's chicken Alfredo
M: that is what it is then, I'll see you all later
E: okay momma, love you
M: love you too
A: love you momma Miranda
M: love you too
•call ended•

•later that night•
Emma, Amelia, and Mackenzie got to the house.
"Papa." Mackenzie said, running to him, hugging him. "Hi princess." Taylor said. Then Mackenzie ran to Grandam. "Hi princess." Miranda said. "Grandma."
Mackenzie, Ella, Elli all played in Ella's room.
The adults sat on the couch. Miranda leaned up against Taylor, he played with her hair. Amelia put her hand on Emma's thigh.
Elli ran to Emma and Amelia , "Ella won't play with my trucks with me." Elli said. "Awwe, do you want me to play with your trucks with you?" Amelia asked. "Yeah." Elli yelled. He took her hand, Amelia gave Emma a kiss and followed Elli to his room.
"She's good with them." Miranda said. "Yeah, she is so good with the kids." Emma said.
•dinner time•
Miranda gathered the kids and everyone at the dinner table and they all sat down to eat. Taylor gave a glass of wine to Emma and Miranda, and got himself a beer.
"Would you like a glass of sangria?" Taylor asked, Amelia. "No thanks." Amelia said. "We also have beer, dr. Pepper, water, and juice boxes." Taylor said. "Umm can I have water?" Amelia asked. "Of course." Taylor said. "Thank you." "Of course."
They started to eat their chicken Alfredo, "thanks momma Miranda." Amelia said. "Yeah, you're welcome."
They ate dinner and talked while the kids played for a while.
•After Emma left and the kids went to bed•
Taylor was in the kitchen and Miranda was working on the computer. Their song came on 'Heartache Medication.'
Miranda walked over to Taylor wrapped her hands around Taylor as he did the dishes. He dried his hands off, turned around, Miranda placed her head on his chest.
"It's our song." Taylor said. "Yeah, it is." Miranda said. He put his hands on her butt and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around her waist and Kissed Taylor. They started to slow dance to their song. He kissed her forehead. "Thank you for being my favorite human." Miranda said. "Thank you for being my favorite human." Taylor said.
Word count: 956