Chapter 27

•4 years later•
Emma and Amelia have been married for 4 years, Mackenzie is now 7 years old, Ella Rose is now 14, Eli is 7, Elianna is now 4 year old.
Emma and Amelia were taking Mackenzie over to Miranda and Taylor's house, for they could have family movie day.
Mackenzie ran through the front door, straight to papa's arms. Mackenzie has a bond with Taylor that was like no other. "Papa!" Mackenzie said, hugging him. "Hi princess!" Taylor said, picking her up. "I missed you!" Mackenzie said. "You saw him yesterday!" Ella said. "I know Ella!" Mackenzie said. "I know Ella!" Ella said, mocking Mackenzie. "Ella Rose, leave your niece alone!" Taylor said. "And Mackenzie leave Ella Rose alone!" Taylor said. Ella walked off and went to sit next to Miranda. "Hi baby!" Miranda said. "Hi momma." Ella said. "You okay?" Miranda asked. "Yeah!" Ella said, putting on a fake smile, even though she was really sad that Taylor doesn't pay her as much attention as he does Mackenzie.
Ella and Eli went upstairs. "Have you noticed that dad pays Mackenzie more attention then he does us?" Eli asked. "Yeah, I noticed that!" Ella said.
They then went back downstairs. "Mackenzie, what do you want to watch for family movie day?" Taylor asked. "Frozen!" Mackenzie said. "No, not again." Eli said. "What about Dumbo?" Eli asked."yeah!" Ella said. "I asked Mackenzie." Taylor said, in a rude tone.  "Taylor, we watch Frozen every family movie day ! And watch your tone with him!" Miranda said. "Fine." Taylor said. "Is Dumbo okay with you?" Taylor asked, talking to Mackenzie. Elianna pulled on Taylor shirt, "daddy! Up!" Elianna said. "No, not now." Taylor said. "Please, daddy." Elianna said. "Not now!" Taylor said, then walking away and sitting on the couch. Elianna followed him to the couch, "daddy, up?" Elianna asked. "Not now, go sit with sissy." Taylor said. "No, daddy! Please!" Elianna said. "I said no!" Taylor said, almost yelling at her. "Taylor Jacks Kinney!" Miranda said. Elianna sat on the floor in front of Taylor and started screaming and crying. "Momma!" Elianna cried. "Come here, Elianna!" Taylor said. "No, I want momma now, not you!" Elianna said. "Momma!" Elianna yelled. Miranda walked into the living room, with popcorn, and looked at Taylor and looked at Elianna. "What Fu- freak did you do to her?" Miranda asked. "Nothing!" Taylor said. "Really, why is she crying and won't go to you?" Miranda asked. "Dad won't pick her up." Emma said. "Come here, baby girl." Miranda said, then sitting the popcorn down and picking up Elianna. "What did daddy do to you?" Miranda asked. "He didn't hold me." Elianna said. "It's okay, I hold you,  baby!" Miranda said. Eliana wrapped her hands around Miranda, as they sat on the couch. "Amelia will you get the lights please?" Miranda asked. "Of course, momma!" Amelia said. "Thanks!" Miranda said. "You bet!" Amelia said. Mackenzie climbed onto Taylor's lap, and watched Dumbo. "That isn't fair, Taylor!" Miranda said. "What?" Taylor asked. "That!" Miranda said, pointing to Mackenzie. "You wouldn't let Elianna in your lap but you'll let Mackenzie? That isn't fair." Miranda said. "I told her not now, she can come sit with me now." Taylor said. "Eliana, do you want to sit with daddy?" Miranda asked. "Yeah!" Elianna said, sliding backwards off Miranda's lap and walking over to Taylor. He picked her up, and put her on his lap. 15 minutes into the movie, Eli and Ella sat next to Taylor too.
Elianna fell asleep.
•after the movie•
"Okay Mackenzie, me and mommy have things to do we have to go home!" Emma said. "Okay!" Mackenzie said. He hugged and kissed Taylor. "Bye, baby girl! I love you!" Taylor said. "Bye, papa! I love you too." Mackenzie said, than ran to the front door. "Little miss! Did you forget someone?" Emma asked. "Grandma!" Mackenzie yelled. "Bye grandma, I love you!" Mackenzie said. "I love you, too!" Miranda said. Amelia hugged Miranda. Taylor was going to move Elianna and Ella who both fell asleep on Taylor's legs. "Don't you dare wake those babies!" Miranda said, talking to Taylor. " I'm not." Taylor said. Emma and Amelia bent over and hugged Taylor. "Love you!" Emma said. "I love you too, baby girl!" Taylor said.
Emma, Amelia, and Mackenzie went home. Eli was upstairs in his room, Miranda went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. Taylor sat on the couch with both girls on his lap; asleep.
•15 minutes later•
Ella woke up, and wiped her eyes. "Did you have a nice nap?" Taylor asked. "Yeah." "Why didn't you wake me, for you could spend more time with Mackenzie?" Ella asked. "Where did that come from?" Taylor asked. "Dad, really? We know you love Mackenzie more than you do us!" Ella said. "Where did you get that from? I Love you all the same!" Taylor said. "Whoever!" Ella said, and ran upstairs. Miranda walked into the living room. "What was that about?" Miranda asked. "Ella thinks I love Mackenzie more than I do our kids." Taylor said. "You did act differently with Mackenzie around!" Miranda said. "You're saying I love Mackenzie more?" Taylor asked. "I'm not saying you love someone more, but I do think you play favorites, when you shouldn't." Miranda said. "I have to fix this! My kids can't be hating me." Taylor said. "Don't wake that baby!" Miranda said. "I'm not going to." Taylor said. He then wrapped Elianna's feet around his waist and picked her up, and carried her upstairs with him. He knocked on Ella's door. "Come in!" Ella said. "Can we talk?" Taylor asked. "Sure!" Ella said. Elianna started to wake up when Taylor sat on the bed. "Good morning! Elianna bear!" Ella said. "Did you have a good nap?" Taylor asked. "Yeah!" Elianna said, placing her head on Taylor's chest, then rubbing her eyes. He rubbed her back. "Ella Bella, I love you so much, you make me so proud of you! I'm sorry, if you feel like I love Mackenzie more, I love you all so much, equally! I will do better and make sure you all feel loved, and I will have a set time for just me and you, or me and Eli, or even me and Elianna have time for just us, how does that sound?" Taylor asked. "Yeah! That sounds amazing!"
Ella hugged Taylor, "I love you, dad!" Ella said. "I love you too!" Taylor said. "Let's go have some dinner." Taylor said. "I'll get Eli!" Ella said.
Taylor carried Elianna downstairs on his hip. "Good morning, Elianna bear!" Miranda said, as they walked downstairs. "How did it go?" Miranda asked. "It went good!" Taylor said.
•Everyone sat around the dinner table•
"Eli, me and Ella talked; how do you feel about having one on one time with me; once a a week?" Taylor asked. "I will like that!" Eli said. "Okay, once a week we will take turns doing something with just me, sound good?" Taylor asked. "Yeah!" Eli said, with excitement. "Tay, I think that's an amazing idea!" Miranda said. "What do you think Elianna?" Miranda asked. "Do you want to do something alone with daddy?" Miranda asked. "Yeah!" Elianna said. They all enjoyed their dinner, Miranda made.
•Later that night•
Mirand and Taylor put Eli and Elianna to bed, Ella had a friend over, spending the night. Taylor brought the young teenage girls snacks and drinks, "have a good night! Andie, it's so nice to finally meet you!" Taylor said. "Thank you dad!" Ella said. "It's nice to meet you, sir." Andie said.
Taylor went back downstairs, and sat on the chaise longue part of the couch, and pulled his phone out and was scrolling on Facebook. Miranda walked over and joined him, she sat between his lags, and leaned up against him. "I'm so glad you made things up with Ella and the kids." Miranda whispered. "Me too!" Taylor said. She turned her body, and put her hands on the sides of his face, and kissed him. Ella came downstairs to get some water. "Eww mom and dad! Get a room!" Ella said. Miranda and Taylor pulled away from this kiss. They laughed. When Ella went back upstairs they continued to kiss. "I love you so much!" Taylor said. "I love you too!" Miranda said.