Chapter 25

•5 months later•
•Emma and Amelia's wedding•
•Part 1 out of 2•
Emma and her bridal party; Adriyan Rae as her maid of honor; friends since Adriyan started to work with Miranda and Taylor, Destiny her bridesmaid; friends since high school, Ella, her Junior bridesmaid; her sister; all got their hair and makeup done.
Amelia and her bridal party; Skai her maid of honor, friends since 2nd grade, Tia her bridesmaid; friends since highschool, Ian her bridesman, friends since 10th grade; also got their hair and makeup done.
As time got closer Miranda went into Emma's room and made sure she had everything or needed anything before doing first looks with Taylor.
"Are you ready?" Miranda asked. "Almost, I have something new, something old, something blue; I don't have something borrowed." Emma said. "I'll be right back." Miranda said. A few minutes later, Miranda came back and handed Emma a really pretty bracelet, that Taylor got Miranda on their wedding day. "This is beautiful, where did you get this, momma?" Emma asked. " daddy brought it for me on our wedding day." Miranda said. "Now come on, you're going to be late; and daddy is waiting to see you!" Miranda said. Emma put on the bracelet, and hurried out of the door, and walked down the hill, where Taylor was standing with his back turned. Emma tapped his shoulder and he turned around. He smiled and put his hands over his eyes trying to hide his tears. "You look absolutely beautiful, babygirl." Taylor said, taking her hand. "Thanks, daddy." Emma said, hugging him. He looked down and saw the bracelet, "that's the bracelet I gave momma on our wedding day." Taylor said. "It's my something borrowed." Emma said. "You're beautiful, you look so much like your mom!" Taylor Said.
"We're twins!" Miranda said.
•15 minutes later•
It's wedding time!
Mackenzie walked down the aisle, throwing flowers on the ground then running to sit in Aunt Kara's lap; then switching to Uncle Jesse's lap. Amelia's bridal park walked down the aisle first. Amelia asked Miranda to walk her down the aisle, because her mom and dad died when she was a very young age. Miranda and Amelia.Emma's bridal party walked down the aisle, then Eli pushed Elianna down the aisle in a little car; with a sign that said "here comes the other bride" then going to sit next to uncle Eamonn, and grandma Pam.
Taylor linked arms with Emma and walked her down the aisle.
As they got started they took each other's hands and Amelia's granddads Albert; was preaching the service, not to many people; wanted to save her daddy some money. (Marry me~ Thomas Rhett lyrics)
"Thank you all for attending today as we join the hands of Emma and Amelia in an imperfectly perfect union. The bride and groom have found love at last. They will never have to go on a first date again. Today they seal that deal as they enter into the most coveted bond of marriage." Albert said. "Amelia, Please repeat after me." Albert said. "I Amelia take you Emma to be my wife In the good times and bad, there is no one I'd rather have by my side. You have made my future seem like more than just a dream. I will be your sidekick in all adventures. I promise to never stop playing with you. I will be there to make you laugh when you really want to cry. I will love you as my best friend, lover, and partner in crime. I'm in it for life." Albert said, and Amelia repeated. " Emma, please repeat after me." Albert said. "I, Emma take you Amelia to be my wife. In the good times and bad, there is no one I'd rather have by my side. You have made my future seem like more than just a dream. I will be your sidekick in all adventures. I promise to never stop playing with you. I will be there to make you laugh when you really want to cry. I will love you as my best friend, lover, and partner in crime. I'm in it for life." Albert said, and Emma repeated. "Can we have the rings please?" Albert asked. Adriyan handed over both rings. "The ring is symbolic of a lasting commitment. It does not break. It may bend, however, but then you'd want to see your jeweler. As you place the ring on your partner's finger, please think about the unwavering faith in your relationship that has brought to this point today." Albert said. "Do you have your own vowels?" He asked. "No." Emma said. Amelia put the ring on Emma's finger and Emma put the ring on Amelia's finger. "Well there's no turning back now! By the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church, I now pronounce you spiritually and legally united. You may kiss!" Albert said. Emma and Amelia kissed. On the way out Emma picked up Mackenzie and kissed her.
Now Mrs. And Mrs. Kinney- Smith.
Wedding reception coming soon!