Chapter 8

A/N: Plot twist!! Went with the majority vote!!

"I'm going to need your help telling dad." Miranda said, to Emma and Ella-Rose. "He's going to be so excited." Emma said. "He doesn't know yet?" Ella-Rose asked. "No." Miranda said.  Taylor was working outside in the front yard putting up the Christmas lights.
2 hours earlier.
Miranda took a pregnancy test. It came back
Positive. She thought to herself "oh goodness, I'm pregnant. My daughter is pregnant and I'm going to have a baby a few months after her." She got really excited but also nervous. She went into her bedroom and sat on the bed for a second before sneaking into
Emma's room. "Mom, is everything okay." Emma asked. "Shh, I don't want your sister or dad to come in here." Miranda said. "Mom what's wrong?" Emma asked. Miranda pulled out the pregnancy test for her back pocket " I'm pregnant." Emma looked very shocked. " oh my goodness." Emma said, hugging her mom. Ella-Rose knocked on the door. "What?" Emma asked. "Have you seen mom? I'm hungry." Ella said. Miranda shook her head "No, ask dad or make a sandwich." "Fine." Ella said.
Miranda finally told Ella that she was pregnant, while Taylor was outside. "I'm trying to think of a way to tell him, but I have no ideas. Do you have any?" Miranda asked, Emma and Ella-Rose. "We can send him to the store to get us something, then have something cute set up when he gets back." Emma said. "Yeah, but what?" Miranda asked. "Let's send him to the store first and then figure it out, I'll ask him to get me something." Emma said. Ella ran upstairs to her room and Miranda went to sit on the couch. Emma walked towards the back door and opened it. "Daddy, can you go to the store for me please?" "Of course, I can." Taylor walked over to her with snow on his boots. Taylor put his colds hands on her little baby bump. "What do you want, baby girl?" "Hot Cheetos, strawberry yogurt, mangos, and pickles." "That is a random list of stuff you want from the store." Taylor said. "Dad, I'm pregnant; what do you expect?" Emma said. Taylor and Emma laughed together. Taylor took his boots off and walked inside. He went upstairs and got his wallet and car keys. Knocked on Ella-Rose door. "Come in." "Going to the store, what anything?" Taylor asked. "No thanks."
Ella said. Taylor closed the door and went downstairs. He walked over to the couch where Miranda was watching tv. "I'm going to the store for Emma, do you want anything, baby?" "No, thank you." Miranda said. Taylor bent over and gave her a kiss. "Are you okay, my love? You look sad." "I'm okay." Miranda said. "Do you want to come?" Taylor asked. "No thanks." Miranda said. Taylor gave her another kiss and went to the store.
"Girls." Miranda yelled. "Is he gone?" Emma asked. "Yeah!"
"Here's my idea. We write on my belly 'I'm pregnant, and so is someone else.' Then dad is probably going to look at you first so then we write on your belly 'I'm someone else.' And then show him the pregnancy test." Emma said. "Oh wow, yes okay. Ella go get a marker please." "Yes, momma." Ella said. "So I'm going to leave my shirt down till he looks at me?" "Yes."
"I made him get a lot of weird stuff that I was actually craving." Emma said, waiting for Ella to bring the marker. She brought it back and they wrote on each other's belly, and waited for Taylor to come back. He came back with a bag and some flowers. "I got your snacks, and baby I got you some flowers." Taylor said, as he walked through the door. "Thanks dad." Emma said. Miranda smiled and gave him a kiss. "Thanks baby." "You're welcome, baby. Ella-Rose I didn't forget about you, in the bag your sister has is a barbie doll for you." "Thanks daddy." Ella-Rose said. "Daddy, I have something to tell you." Emma said. "Okay, what is it?"
Emma lifted her shirt and pointed to the words on her belly. Taylor looked at Miranda. "Are you pregnant?"
Miranda lifted her shirt. "Yeah." Taylor hugged her and picked her up. He gave her a kiss. "Your not pranking
me?" "No." Miranda said, grabbing the pregnancy test.
"We're pregnant, again." Taylor said. "We weren't even trying." Taylor said. "My daughter and Wife is pregnant." "Yeah." Miranda said. "Ella your going to be a big sister and an auntie." Taylor said. He hugged his girls.  Taylor bent down and put his hands on Emma's bump. "You're going to have a little cousin."

A/N : I honestly don't know how Emma's baby and Miranda's baby would be related but I'm just going to say cousin. Lol; stay safe!! 🤍 word count: 822