Chpater 12

•Part two•
Benjamin walked back and forth, thinking about what he just did. "Babe, I'm sorry, please don't tell your dad; I don't want to die, he's going to kill me."
Emma sat on the couch holding ice on her side of her face, with her phone in her hand. She didn't even say anything.
She turned her phone on mute and started to text her dad, not wanting Benjamin to know what she was doing.
E: daddy, he hit me, please come over
T: omw
Emma left it at that and put her phone down and didn't move.
Taylor called his brother, Trent. Trent said he would meet him over there. He told Miranda what was happening, and then grabbed his car keys. Miranda didn't want to go cause she didn't want to take Mackenzie, for Mackenzie's safety.
Taylor and Trent got to Emma's apartment almost at the same time, nothing living about 3-5 minutes from Emma, both could get there in about 2 if needed.
They both walked in and Taylor opened the door.
"You told him?" Benjamin asked. Before Emma said anything, "you- shut up." Taylor said. Benjamin backed up against the wall. "It won't happen again, I was mad." Benjamin said. "I said shut up." Taylor said.
Trent walked over to the couch. "Are you okay? Let me see your face." Trent said. "I'm okay, uncle." Emma said, she hugged him.
Taylor walked onto the side of Benjamin, and pushed him, "go, sit, NOW." Taylor said. Benjamin walked really fast over to the couch. He sat down, and Emma moved away, she couldn't even look at him. "You're lucky you're not going to die, just because I can't go to jail, cause apparently boys your age can't keep it in their pants when girls say no, and can't keep their hands off my daughter, so I have to protect her. That is the only reason you and that other bastard isn't dead." Taylor said. "I'm going to do this the nice way." Taylor said. Trent wrapped his hand around Emma. "Baby girl, I'm going to need you to help me out here." Taylor said, in a very calm voice. Emma nodded. "Come here, baby girl." Taylor said. "You- if you even flinch I'll beat the shit out of you; you understand me?" Taylor asked Benjamin. "Yes sir." Emma walked over to her dad. "You and Emma are going to talk this out, I'm here well because you hit my daughter." Taylor said. "Benjamin, why did you hit her?" Taylor asked. "Because I was mad, but I promise it will never happen again." Ben said. "Emma why are you mad?" "Because he hasn't helped around the apartment, and he tries to control me, and tell me what to do." "I'm sorry." Benjamin said."babygirl, do you want him to leave?" "Yeah, at least for the night." Emma said. " okay." Benjamin said, starting to understand why she was mad, and knew that he had no right to hit her. "Do you love him?" Taylor asked Emma. "Yeah, I do." "Do you love her?" "Yes, of course." Benjamin said. "There... Now get some stuff and leave, when she's ready to talk she will call you; if I find out you come back before then, I'll be back, and you won't be walking out." Taylor said. "Yes sir."
Benjamin walked to the bedroom, and grabbed a bag of Clothes.
"Let me see you eye baby girl." Taylor said. Emma took the ice off her eye, "oooh baby girl, you're going to have a shiner but you'll be okay." Taylor said, making Emma laugh.
Trent followed Benjamin into the bedroom.
" let me tell you something, Benjamin." Trent said. "Yes sir." Benjamin said; he was even scared of Trent. "If you ever lay a hand on my niece again, Taylor's not going to have to kill you, I will." Trent said. "Yes sir." Benjamin said.
Benjamin left, Emma laid her head on Taylor's shoulder.
"Thank you daddy, and uncle Trent." Emma said. "I'll forever protect you baby girl." Taylor said. "I'm always here, you know that." Trent said. Taylor kissed her forehead. "Do you want to come over and see your  momma and princess for a while?" Taylor asked. "Yes." Emma said. "I'm going to head home." Trent said. "Love you." Emma said. "Love you too." Trent said.
•Taylor and Miranda's house.•
Taylor and Emma walked inside.
" mama." Mackenzie, ran to her mom. "Hi princess." Emma said, picking up her daughter. "You have the best papa and grandma ever; and uncle Trent." Emma said, to her daughter. "Let me see what damage he did." Miranda said. "It's not that bad." Taylor said. Emma showed Miranda her eye, "damn." Miranda said, then covered her mouth. "Oops, sorry Mackenzie." Miranda said.
•a few days later•
Emma had Benjamin come back, they talked a lot, he agreed that he would stop being controlling and help her around the apartment, and never hit her again.
He sat on the couch next to her and had Mackenzie on his lap watching his phone. "Love you." Emma said. "Love you too, babe." Benjamin said.
Emma's phone dinged
It was her little sister texting her from her iPad
Ella: I spend night
Emma: yeah, if momma and daddy say yes
Ella: they said ask you
Emma: then yes
Ella: okay, love you sissy
Emma: I love you too.
"My sister is coming to spend the night." Emma said. "Okay babe."
Miranda brought Ella and Elli over, Ella was going to stay the night.
"Sissy." Ella yelled. "Hi baby." Emma said. "Ben Ben." She hugged him.
Miranda rated Emma's refrigerator. Emma followed her. "Is he safe for her to be around?" Miranda whispered. "Momma I wouldn't let her come over if he wasn't, I promise." Emma told her mom. "Okay." Miranda said. "Where's daddy?" Emma asked. "Work." Miranda said. "Oh to bad." Emma joked.
After a while Miranda and Elli went home. Emma, Ella, Mackenzie and Benjamin had dinner and watched a movie.
Word count 1006
A/N: there will be more drama soon!!