Chapter 19

•going with Majority vote•
•the next day•
Miranda and Taylor stood in the bathroom together, as they watched the timer go down on her phone, after taking a pregnancy test. Miranda and Taylor both would love for another baby, but if the test came back negative they would just have to keep working hard in the bedroom.
As the timer went off Miranda took the towel off the top of the pregnancy test. "We're Pregnant." Miranda said, hugging Taylor. "Baby # 4 on it's way." Taylor said. He picked her up, give her a kiss.
•later that day•
Emma, Amelia, and Mackenzie were over and Miranda and Taylor were telling them the big news.
As everyone gathered onto the couch, "me and momma have something to tell you all." Taylor said. "What is it?" Ella asked, really excited. Miranda pulled out a pregnancy test. "We're having another baby." Miranda said. "Oh congratulations." Amelia said. "That's amazing news momma and daddy." Emma said. "Thank you baby girl." Taylor said. "Your actually excited?" Miranda asked, talking to Emma. "Why wouldn't I be momma?" Emma asked. "Another sibling, another brother or sister." Miranda said. "Momma, I'm going to excited no matter what, or how old I get and you and daddy keep working hard in the bedroom." Emma said, with a laugh. "Emma Lee Kinney." Taylor said with a laugh. "What?" Emma asked with a laugh. "The babies are right there." Taylor said. "Oops, sorry." Emma said. "Again congratulations momma Miranda and papa Taylor." Amelia said. "Thank you." Miranda said. "Yay!! I'm so excited." Ella said. "I'm so glad you're excited." Miranda said. She bent down and talked to Elli "momma has a baby in her belly." "You ate a baby?" Elli asked. "No, silly." Miranda said. "How did it get there?" Elli asked. "That's a story when you're older." Miranda said, looking over her shoulder at Taylor. Taylor bent down and told Mackenzie; "grandma has a baby in her belly." "Baby?" Mackenzie asked. "Yeah a baby." Taylor said. "Oh, wow." Mackenzie said. "Okay." Taylor said, standing up, off his knees. "Dad she doesn't understand, she's three." Emma said. "I know, it's okay." Taylor said, then picking up Mackenzie and showering her with kisses, followed with her giggles "papa stop." Mackenzie said. Taylor tickled her belly. "I love you, princess." Taylor said, playfully throwing her on the couch. "I lobe you, papa." Mackenzie yelled. "I love you more." Taylor said. "No." Mackenzie yelled. "Yes!!" Taylor playfully yelled back. "No." She yelled. This went on for like 10 minutes, before Mackenzie got bored and went to play.
"We are so glad everyone is excited for another baby." Taylor said. "Of course we are excited." Emma said. As she slid over and hugged her mom and dad. "I love you." Emma said. "We love you too, babygirl." Taylor said.
As Emma and Amelia left, Mackenzie was sleeping upstairs in Miranda and Taylor's bed and they decided they would leave her there for the night.
Ella and Elli were sleeping as well.
Miranda picked up Mackenzie and she woke up, "it's okay princess grandma's got you." Miranda whispered. Mackenzie laid her head on Miranda's chest. Miranda took her to the spare bedroom, and cuddled with her till Mackenzie went back asleep. She kissed her forehead and went back to her room, with Taylor asleep on the bed. She climbed onto the bed next to him and got underneath the cover and laid her head on his chest, and kissed his cheek.
Word count: 600