Chapter 4

A/N: I know that this topic isn't a joke, and you have been through this, I'm very sorry; this isn't to offend anyone!! I'm going to make this as realistic as possible!!
Friday night
Tucker was over with Emma and they were watching a movie downstairs in the living room, Ella-Rose was at a sleepover, Miranda was in her bedroom, Taylor was with Johnny, his friend.
Miranda went downstairs and sat on the other side of the couch from Tucker and Emma. "Hi momma." "Hi."
"Wanna go get some Ice cream?" Tucker asked Emma. "Sure, Momma do you want something from DQ?" "No, thank you."
Tucker and Emma left to get some Ice Cream from DQ.
Miranda laid on the couch and watched a movie. Taylor walked through the door. "Hi baby." Miranda said. "Hi, my love." "Where's Emma?" "Her and Tucker went to get Ice cream."
Taylor walked over to the couch and lifted Miranda's head up, sat down and laid her head on his lap. He kissed her forehead. "I missed you." Taylor said. "I missed you baby."
Emma and Tucker sat at an empty park and ate their ice cream.
"I have a idea." Tucker said. "What?" Emma asked. Tucker started to kiss Emma. She pushed him away, "what the fuck are you doing?" Emma asked. "Let's go to the back seat." "No, let's not, take me home now." Emma said. Tucker got out of the car and walked to Emma's side of the car and took her by the hand and pulled her to the back seat. He undid his pants and lifted up her shirt and kissed her boobs. "Tucker, I said No." Emma said. He put his hand over her mouth. He undid her jeans and pulled her pants and underwear down. He put his dick inside of her. Emma tried to push him off but he had a tight grip on her. "No!! I said No." after a few minutes of Emma trying get free from Tucker but he wouldn't let her. Tucker cumed inside of her. He pulled out and left her in the backseat and drove her home. "Bye." Tucker said. Emma ran inside crying. Miranda and Taylor were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. "Hi baby girl." Taylor said. Emma didn't say anything and ran to her room. "Let me go talk to her." Miranda said. Taylor gave her a kiss and Miranda went upstairs. She knocked on Emma's door "baby girl can we talk?" Miranda asked. Emma opened the door and hugged her. "What happened?" Miranda asked. Emma took her mom's hand and shut the door and walked over to the bed. Emma tried to talk but she couldn't. "Did he hurt you?" Miranda asked. Emma nodded. "Okay, Taylor!!!" Miranda yelled. Taylor came running upstairs. "What's wrong?" Taylor asked. Emma stood up and jumped into her dads arms. "What happened?" Taylor asked. "I don't know, I asked her if Tucker hurt her and she nodded." Miranda said. Taylor picked up his daughter and walked over to the bed. "Baby girl, I need you to tell me and momma what happened." Taylor said, in a calming voice. "Tucker" she said, while her voice started to break up and started to cry again. "Baby girl I know it might be hard to tell us what happened but you have to for we can help you." Taylor said. "Tucker raped me, he wanted sex and I told him no and he still did." Emma said, crying into her hands. Miranda pulled her close and kissed her head. "We need to go the hospital and call the cop, now." Miranda said. Taylor stood up, "I'll be back in a little." Taylor said. "Taylor where are you going?" Miranda asked. "To kill the mother- fucker who hurt my baby. That's where I'm going." Taylor said.

Cliffhanger!! Next part is coming soon!!
Word count: 652