Chapter 7

A/N: I went with the most voted for gender whatever one had more is the gender I went with!!

Today is the day Emma is finding out the gender of her baby. Taylor was working and Miranda was going with Emma, and Ella-Rose too.
They got to the OB/GYN
They started the ultrasound and the doctor asked "do
You want to know the gender?" "Yes, but you can put it in an envelope for my mom to have." "Of course." She said turning off the screen for they couldn't see. She printed out the ultrasound and put it in a envelope. She handed it to Miranda.
The next day
Miranda got the gender reveal party all set up. She got a big black balloon with the color pink or blue inside. If it's a girl it will be pink or if it's a boy it will be blue.
Their family came over and they all gathered around. They all put in their predictions. "Dad, what do you think your grand baby is going to be?" Emma asked. "Boy." Taylor said. "Ella-Rose, what do you think?" Emma asked. "Boy, a nephew." Ella said. "I think it's a girl." Grandma Pam said. "Let's find out." Miranda said. Miranda handed Emma the balloon and went to stand by Taylor, he put his hand around her and kissed her cheek. "3,2,1." Emma said, and popped the balloon. "It's a GIRL." Everyone yelled and clapped their hands. Emma hugged her parents. Taylor kissed her head. "We're having a granddaughter." Miranda said. Emma hugged grandma Pam. "Sissy, I'm having a niece?" Ella-rose asked. "Yeah." Emma said.
They enjoyed their time with the family. Ella-Rose ran to her parents and asked "can I stay the night with grandma please, please, please?" Taylor and Miranda looked at each other "as long as grandma is okay with it." Taylor said. Ella-Rose ran to go ask her grandma. "Grandma can I stay the night with you?" "Yeah I guess, as long as momma and daddy are okay with it." "They said If it's okay with you." Ella-Rose said.
Ella went with Grandma Pam to stay the night and Emma was already crashed out upstairs, she had a long day; her belly was getting a lot bigger with the growing girl.
Taylor sat on the couch and watched his show. Miranda was in the bathroom and started her monthly that girls get. "Taylor." Miranda yelled. "Yes my love." Taylor asked, walking into the bathroom. "Will you please go get me some tampons?" Miranda asked. "Of course."
Taylor grabbed his wallet and car keys and headed to the store. Miranda knew that he would come back with more stuff than tampons. He came back from the store with flowers, chocolate, sprite, tampons, dark chocolate covered banana bars.
"Baby." "In here." Miranda said from their bedroom. "I got you some stuff." Taylor said. He handed her the bag of goods and her flowers. "Thank you baby." Miranda said. "You're welcome my love." Taylor said. Miranda gave him a kiss. He laid next to her and she cuddled with him, before falling asleep.
Word count: 527