Chapter 5

A/N: Again I'm going to make this as realistic as I can. There is a s still some stuff I'm unsure of, like how long it would take for a pregnancy test to come back after a sexual assault case. Sorry if this isn't accurate.

Miranda didn't say anything cause she knew whatever she would say was going to go through one ear and out the other.
Taylor went into his bedroom and grabbed his gun and put it in his pants, then grabbed his car keys and walked out the front door, yelling "I'll be back."
After a few minutes of just sitting in silence, Miranda stood up "baby girl we got to go to the hospital." "Why?" "Baby girl you were raped and you need to get a raped kit." "Momma I'm scared." "Everything is going to be okay."
They got to the hospital and Emma told them what happened. "There is going to be an officer coming to talk to you." Said a nurse. Emma nodded. Miranda took her hand and said, "it's going to be okay." "Can dad come? I want dad to be here." Emma said. "I'm not sure where your dad is."
Taylor pulled up to Tucker's apartment and saw his car in the driveway. Taylor got out of his car and walked upstairs to his apartment and tried opening the door, but it was locked. Taylor banged on the door. The guy next door came out of his apartment, "is everything okay?" "No, not everything is okay. This mother fucker raped my daughter." Taylor said. The guy walked over and kicked down the door. "Tucker." Taylor yelled. Little did Taylor know The guy that kicked down the door happened to the be Lt. Owen with the Chicago police department. Tucker sat on the couch and didn't move. Taylor grabbed him by shirt and threw him up again the wall. "You mother fucker hurt my baby." Taylor yelled in his face. "I'm going to ask you to put your hand behind your back and you come with me." Lt. Owen said, talking to Tucker. "You take him before I kill his ass." Taylor said. Lt Owen walked out of the apartment with Tucker and put him in the back of a cop car.
Right before Taylor showed up Lt. Owen got the call about Emma.
"I got him, you go to the hospital with your wife and daughter." Lt. Owen said. "Thank you." Taylor said. "You bet." Lt. Owen said.
Taylor got to the hospital and went to Emma's room. "Baby girl." Taylor said walking into her room. "Daddy." Emma said, hugging him. He kissed her forehead. The nurse walked into her room. "Hi, you must be Taylor?" She asked. "Yeah that's me." "Emma, you do have his DNA and he is in jail." The nurse said. Emma started to cry and Taylor hugged her. "It's okay, you're okay." Taylor said. "It is my job to have you take a pregnancy test, take your time whenever you're ready." The nurse said. Miranda nodded "thank you." Miranda then got up and sat on the bed next to her daughter. She kissed her head. "Momma what if I'm pregnant?" Emma asked. "If you're pregnant we will talk about it then."
Miranda said. Emma took the pregnancy test and waited three minutes. It came back positive. "I'm pregnant." Emma said, crying. Miranda was in the bathroom with her, Taylor was waiting outside, on the bed. "Momma I'm pregnant." Emma said. "We will get through this." Miranda said. They walked out of the bathroom. "So?" Taylor asked "I'm pregnant daddy." Emma said. "It's okay, baby girl. We will get through this." Taylor said.
The nurse came in and Emma handed her the pregnancy test. "You have three options; you can keep the baby, give it up to adoption, or have an abortion." The nurse said. Emma looked at both of her parents. "There is only one option right?" She already knew what she had to do. "Yeah." Miranda said.

Word count: 672