Chapter 28

•Fewrless•
•Ella and Taylor day•
Taylor and Miranda sat on the couch with a cup of coffee, Elianna sat on the couch; cuddled up with Taylor, watching Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, with her chocolate milk, and in her pjs.  Eli was still sleeping, and Ella was in her room getting ready, she didn't know she was spending the day with Taylor. He was taking her out to lunch and to the mall.
Ella ran downstairs, "mom, dad, I have no clothes, and I need new underwear and bras." Ella said. "Good thing I'm taking you to the mall and out to lunch today." Taylor said. "Really?" Ella asked. "Yes, you better get ready, we're leaving at 11:00." Taylor said. "Yes sir." Ella said, and ran back to her room, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail, she put on some mascara, a pink Nike hoodie, black lululemon leggings, and white vans.
Elianna looked up at Taylor, he pushed the hair away from her eyes, "hi." Elianna said, then laid her head back down. "Hi." Taylor said, and laughed. Ella came downstairs. "That child likes her vans, like you like your vans." Miranda said. "She does!" Taylor said. Elianna looked at Ella, "hi." Elianna said. "Hi." Ella said, sitting on the couch. Elianna laid her head back down. "What is up with the hi?" Ella asked. "Not sure, she did the same to me." Taylor said. "It's probably a stage thing she is going through." Miranda said. "It's cute!" Ella said.
•Later that day•
Taylor and Ella were in the car, pulling out of the driveway, "Dad, what are we getting for  lunch?" Ella asked. "What would you like?" Taylor asked. "Freshii?" Ella asked. "Sure!" Taylor said, and headed to Water Tower Place; a local mall in Chicago. "Dad, when can I drive?" Ella asked. "When you get your permit." Taylor said. "When do I get my permit?" Ella asked. "When you are 15." Taylor said. "Cool, one more year." Ella said.
•At the mall•
"Do you want to have lunch, then shop? Or Shop, then have lunch?" Taylor asked. "Can we have lunch then shop? I'm hungry." Ella said. "Of course." Taylor said.
They walked into Freshii's at the mall, Ella ordered a Bamboo Bowl, and Taylor ordered a Market Salad Wrap. They sat at the table, "thanks, daddy." Ella said. "You're welcome, princess."
After they finished their food, they started shopping.
The first stop, 'Pink and Victoria secret.'
Ella picked out her two favorite perfumes; fresh vanilla, and warm & cozy.
"Are we finding everything okay?" A lady asked. "Yes, thank you!" Ella said. "Let me know if you need anything." The lady said.
"Daddy, can we please get one for momma?" Ella asked. "Of course." Taylor said. "How about her favorite; love spell." Taylor asked. "Yeah!" Ella said. "Let's find you some new bras and underwear, while we're here." Taylor said. "Okay!" Ella said. They found what they were looking for, and were checking out. "Did you find what you were looking for?" The lady asked. "Yes, thank you." Taylor said. "I get it, my dad was a single dad too." She said. "My dad is married to my mom." Ella said. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I just guessed, because you were here with her instead of her mom." She said. "It's a daughter, daddy date." Taylor said. "So fun!" She said. They paid, and went on to the next store; 'Nike.' Ella wanted some new Nike sweatpants.
"Daddy, after Nike can we get Starbucks?" Ella asked. "Let's get Starbucks on the way home, for we can bring momma some coffee." Taylor said. "Okay." Ella said.
Taylor and Ella did some more shopping, then they headed to Starbucks.
•At Starbucks drive through•
"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you today?" "Hi, can I get 2  venti cold brew with 7 pumps of white mocha, and sweet cream; 2 grande pink drinks,  and 1 grande vanilla bean?" Taylor ordered. "Is this for Taylor?" She asked. "Yeah, hi." Taylor said. "Is that all for you, Taylor?" She asked. "Yes." Taylor said. "Pull up to the first window." She said.
•At the house•
"Hi, babies." Miranda greeted. "Hi." Ella said, taking a drink of her pink drink. "You got Starbucks?" Miranda asked. "I got you a coffee." Taylor said. Elianna ran to Taylor, "hi!" She said. "Hi, baby." Taylor said.
"I got you a pink drink." Taylor said, talking to Elianna. "Thank you!" Elianna said. "You're welcome." Taylor said. "Eli, do you want this vanilla bean?" Taylor yelled. "Yes sir." Eli said, running down from his room. "Thank you!" Eli said. "You're welcome."
"Momma, I got some perfumes, Nike sweat pants, a white Nike hoodie, bras and underwear." Ella said, showing Miranda what she got at the mall. "Awesome! Did you have fun?" Miranda asked. "Yes ma'am." Ella said. "What did you have for lunch?" Miranda asked. "Freshii's." Ella said. "Yum!" Miranda said. "We got you something." Ella said. "Close your eyes, and hold out your hand." Taylor said. "Okay, open." Ella said. "Love spell, thank you!" Miranda said. "You're welcome." Ella said.
•later that night•
Elianna got on to Taylor's lap, "hi." He said. "Hi." Elianna sad, he picked her up, kissed her forehead. She laid down, and placed her head on leg. She started to fall asleep, as it was late; and she was the only kid still awake. "I'm so glad you and Ella- Rose had a good day." Miranda said. "Did I tell you what happened at Victoria Secret?" Taylor asked. "No, what happened at Victoria Secret?" Miranda asked. "The lady who checked Usout was like my dad was a single dad too." Taylor said, Miranda laughed. "The best part is that Ella was like my dad is married to my mom." Taylor said, with a laugh. "She was telling her that her daddy isn't single." Miranda joked. "I find it funny, every time you take our daughters to a store people think you're a single dad, even when they can see your ring on your finger." Miranda said. "She apologize, she said she just guessed." Taylor said. "It's funny." Miranda said. Taylor stood up with Elianna in his arms and carried her up to bed. He kissed her forehead, "goodnight princess, I love you." He whispered, walking out of the room.