Chapter 11

•A few months later•
Ella Rose and Elli Taylor stayed the night at grandma Pamela's house, to give Taylor and Miranda a night off. Emma was at home with her baby and her boyfriend.
•at Emma's house•
Emma and Benjamin have been fighting for days now.
" Just do the dishes, why can't you do that when I do everything else around the house; and take care of Mackenzie." Emma yelled. "Are you saying I don't do anything?" "Yeah, I am; cause you do absolutely nothing, you sit on the couch and watching fucking sports." "Whatever." Benjamin yelled.
"Dada, why are you talking loud?" "Me and mommy are just having a big person conversation." Ben said, in a low voice. "Go play with your toys princess, mommy loves you." "Otay, lobe you mommy." Mackenzie said.
Emma walked away and walked into her room, slammed the door.
Emma called her mom
E: momma
M: hey baby girl
E: Can me and Mackenzie come over for a few hours? Me and Ben are fighting and I don't want to be here
M: Of course, do you want me to come pick you up or drive yourself?
E: I'll just drive myself. I'll see you soon.
M: I love you
E: I love you too.
Emma walked out of the room and walked into Mackenzie's room, grabbed her and her stuff. Emma put her shoes on and grabbed her car keys. She walked out the door. "Where are you going." Benjamin asked her. She made no contact with him. She put Mackenzie into her car seat, and drove off.
Benjamin started texting her the second she left. "Come back let's talk."
•Miranda and Taylor's house•
Emma opened the door.
"Hi momma." "Hi." Emma put Mackenzie down, she ran to Miranda. "Grandma." Mackenzie yelled. "Hi princess." Miranda said, bending down and picking her up. "Where's daddy?" "He's working, he should be home anytime."
Emma sat down on the couch. "Baby girl, what's happening with you and Ben?" Miranda asked, sitting down next to her. "We have been fighting constantly, he is becoming controlling; he tried stopping me from leaving, he doesn't help around the apartment; honestly I don't think we will last much longer."
•Taylor comes home•
He walked through the front door. "I'm home baby." Taylor said, talking to Miranda. Mackenzie ran to him "papa." He picked up the young girl and kissed her. "Hi, princess." Taylor said. "What are you doing here?" Taylor said, in his baby voice. He walked over to the couch with Mackenzie in his arms, kissed Miranda and kissed Emma's forehead. "Hi daddy." Emma said. "Hi baby girl."
"Where's Ben?" Taylor asked. "I'm not sure, and at the moment I don't really care." "Okay." Taylor said, not going to ask questions.
"We're fighting,and it's not looking good." Emma said. "Would you like us to keep Mackenzie for the night? You can go talk to Ben or do anything you want baby free?" Taylor asked, knowing that he and Miranda would have some one  or one time with their granddaughter. "Will you please?" "Of course." Taylor said. "Actually daddy, will you come with me back to my place just for a little?" Emma asked. "Of course." Taylor said. "I will just feel more safe with you there." Emma said. "Of course I'll come." Taylor said.
•back at Emma's place•
Ben ran outside, "where have you been?" Ben asked, then Taylor got out of the car. "Hi babe, I missed you." Ben said, changed his attitude real quick. "Don't even try to act differently just because my dad is here." Emma said. "Well I'm just going to leave." "Not with my car, you're not." Emma said. "Come on babe, let me take your car." "No." "Please." "Ben she said no, that's enough." Taylor said. "Yes sir."
Benjamin took a walk, Emma didn't know how long he would be gone. Taylor had Miranda come pick him up.
Ben went right down the road, as soon as he saw that Taylor left he came back. He had a key. Went inside and started to scream. "Why was he here?" "Because he's my dad, and can come over whenever he likes." "Well I don't want him over here." "Excuse me?" Emma said. "This is my apartment, not yours and he's my dad you don't get to say that about him." Emma said. "You need to leave." Emma said. "No!!" Ben said, walked over to her and hit her in the face. "Ouch."
Cliffhanger
Word count 750