Chapter 9

A/N: There are going to be two major events that happen in this part!! Enjoy
Emma is 5 months pregnant and Miranda is 3 months pregnant.

Saturday morning~
Emma and Miranda are going to look at an apartment for Emma, they have looked at it once before but wanted to make another trip to look at it before making any decisions.
Miranda gave Taylor one last kiss before leaving. "Bye momma." Ella-Rose said. "Bye princess." Miranda said, bending over and giving her a hug and kiss.
In the car~
"Are you sure you want to live on your own? You know me and daddy wouldn't mind if you and our grandbaby stayed with us." "I know, but I think it's for the best." "My little girl is growing up, and it's sad." "I'll always be around momma." " I know but it won't be the same." "I'll forever be your little girl." Emma said. Miranda started to tear up. "Momma don't cry." "Let's go look at this apartment." Miranda said.
Looking at the apartment~
Two bedrooms, one bath, outside pool, great school district, 5 minute drive from Miranda and Taylor's house, 10 minutes to the closest hospital, and with a great price, that Emma can afford. Everything she is looking for.
"Last chance for you to say yes, we need to rent it." The landlord said. Emma looked at Miranda, " the choice is yours." Miranda said. "$1600 deposit?" Emma asked. "That's right." The landlord said. Emma has been saving her money for years. "I'll take it." Emma said. "Awesome." "I just have to go to the bank." Emma said. Miranda smiled at her daughter. "Sounds good." The landlord said. "We'll be back." Emma said.
They left to go to the bank, they got the $1600, and headed back to the apartment.
"I just need you to read over the Rental agreement and pay your payment of $1600 which will cover this month and next month, after next month you will have a rent of $800." The landlord said. Emma read over the papers, signed her name, and handed him the $1600. He handed her two keys. "Oh my goodness, we need to FaceTime Daddy." Emma said to Miranda, as they all walked out of the apartment, and locked the door. Miranda hugged her, "congratulations, babygirl." "Thank you momma."
Back in the car~
Emma was in the driver's seat, and put her phone on the phone holder and FaceTimed Taylor.
E= Emma
T=Taylor
M=Miranda
T: hey baby girl
E: daddy I bought an apartment
T: baby girl I'm so proud of you.
M: she did it all by herself
E: thanks daddy
T: I'll see you soon, be careful I love you girls
E: love you too
M: love you too baby

Back at the house~
Emma hugged her dad. "Congrats sissy." Ella-Rose said, coming up and hugging her sister. "Thank you baby."
After a while of Taylor and Miranda sitting on the couch, Emma in her room packing, Ella-Rose playing with her toys. Ella-Rose ran down stairs. "Mommy, daddy." Ella said. "Yes princess?" Taylor asked. "When sissy moves out can I have her big room?" "Sure." Taylor and Miranda said. "Yay thank you." Ella said, hugging her parents.
Monday afternoon~
It's finally the day Taylor and Miranda were finding out the gender of their baby.
"Taylor now let's go." Miranda said, like she was talking to a 3 year old. "I'm coming." Taylor yelled. He helped his v pregnant wife out the door. They got in the car. Taylor took her hand. They arrived at the doctor on the way and it was quiet. Miranda opened her door, Taylor grabbed her hand. "My love, are you okay?" Taylor asked "no, my kids are growing up, I'm hungry, I'm tired, I'm 3 months pregnant." Miranda said. "When we finish the doctor; we can get food, go home take a nap cuddle, our kids will be okay, one is grown up and moving 5 minutes away, the second so far away from moving out, the third isn't even born yet, everything is going to be just fine, now let's go find out if we are having a boy or another little baby sweet girl, that's gonna look like you no matter what." Taylor said. "How did you get so good at knowing what to say?" Miranda asked. Taylor smiled and kissed her hand.
"What to know the gender of your baby?" "Yes please." "Congratulations, your having a boy." "Finally." Taylor said, with a laugh. "Baby we are finally having a boy." Miranda said, hugging Taylor. He gave her a kiss.
When they got home~
Taylor and Miranda got the family Panera Bread. They ate their Panera. "Me and momma are going to take a nap, are you okay?" Taylor asked, his daughters. "Do you know the gender?" Emma asked. "We do." Miranda said. "Can we know?" "Of course you can know." Miranda said. "We're having.. A BABY BOY." Miranda said. Ella jumped up and down. The girls yelled "yay. A baby brother." Ella-Rose said.
They went upstairs and Miranda feel fast asleep, Taylor didn't go to sleep, but he promised her he would say there and cuddle with her.
Baby boy coming soon. Emma's baby girl Mackenzie Rae Kinney is coming soon.
Word count:881