Chapter 26

•Wedding Part 2/2•
•Wedding reception•
Emma and Amelia walked onto the dance floor hand in hand. "Mrs.& Mrs. Kinney- Smith!" The DJ yelled.
As the speeches started Taylor went first.
"Hello! For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm Emma's dad!" "Daddy, everyone knows you!" Emma said, with a laugh. "Ahh! Don't interrupt me!" Taylor said with a laugh. "As I look at this beautiful woman before me in the lovely wedding gown, I can't help but reflect on the girl she was and the woman she has become. She became "Daddy's Girl" on the day she was born and has always been a princess to me. All through her life, she has brought joy to her momma and me, and while not every day has been perfect, the love I feel for her has been." Taylor said. "Dad! That's so sweet!" Emma said. "I'm not done!" Taylor said. "And today, she has joined hands with a wonderful young woman, and in addition to the sparkle I have always seen in her eyes, today I see a love and joy there beyond anything I have seen thus far. She and Amelia today have completed each other as they become a new family unit.Please join me today in wishing Emma and Amelia every happiness possible and a long and joyful life together as a married couple." Taylor said, then hugging and kissing his little girl.
"My turn" Miranda said standing up.
"How is everyone?" Miranda asked, in a yelling voice. "Good!" The crowd yelled back. "My name is Miranda, mother of Emma, My speech isn't as good as Taylor's it's kinda boring but." "Momma!" Emma said. "Right!" Miranda said. "As a parent, you of course want your child to succeed in life—both personally and professionally. But one of the most satisfying rewards is seeing your child experience true love and happiness, which she has absolutely found with Amelia! Thank you, Amelia for loving our girl, we're thrilled you are part of our family.
Please join me in a toast to the bride and Bride congratulations! We all wish you the best for everything this new journey has to offer. I love you girls!" Miranda said. "I love you momma!" Emma said, hugging her. Amelia stood up, "I love you momma Miranda!" Amelia said, hugging her. Miranda wiped the tears off her cheeks. "I love you both!" Emma said, talking to Taylor and Miranda.
Ella stood up and started to talk "Hi Everyone, I'm Emma's little sister, Ella- Rose,  I'd like to start this off by thanking my mom for helping me write this." Then she froze, she got nervous and walked down to Taylor. "You can do it!" Taylor said. "I'm too scared! There are too many people!" Ella said. Taylor picked her up and smiled, "you get this!" Taylor whispered. Ella continued to read off the paper, "When me and Emma were younger, I've hated being the younger sister, she gets to tell me what to do, she got the bigger room in the house, only by 3 feet bigger, she got to go out with her friends, I had to stay home with mom and dad; it was always really boring (sorry mom and dad!)
Anyways, Emma has always been the best big sister ever, she always mad everything we did fun, even if It wasn't meant to be fun; with her there it was fun. Than I became an auntie when Emma had Mackenzie. Then mom and dad has two babies and I became a big sister. Emma moved out, guess who got the bigger room? Me you guessed it.
Emma I'm so glad you finally found the perfect one; finally. Amelia welcome to the Kinney family, we couldn't be more happy to welcome you to our family! I love you sisters." Ella said. The crowd laughed! "I love you, sissy!" Emma said, and stood up behind her chair. Taylor put Ella down, and she ran behind the chairs to Emma, Emma picked her up, and kissed her. Then Amelia stole Ella from Emma and hugged her. "I love you too!" Amelia said. 
•15 minutes later•
Taylor took Miranda's hand and pulled her on to the dance floor. "It's our song!" Miranda said. She came closer and kissed his cheek, he pulled her closer and started to slow dance with her.
After a few minutes, Emma stood on the dance floor, "can we get the father of the bride into the dance floor?" The DJ. Emma smiled and pointed at Taylor. The DJ played 'My girl'  by 'The Temptations.'
Taylor took her hands and started to dance with her. "Baby Girl, I'm so proud of you! I love you so much!" Taylor whispered in her ear. "Daddy, I love you so much too!" Emma whispered. He kissed her cheek.
They finished their dance and got off the dance floor.
Emma and Amelia did their first dance to 'Stay with you'  by 'John legend.'
Amelia kissed her on the lips. Mackenzie ran on to the dance floor, Amelia picked her up and continued dancing.
•1 hour later•
They all sat around as everyone was eating. "Should we tell them?" Emma asked, talking to Amelia. "Tell us what?" Taylor asked. " well, when me and Amelia first got together it all started late one night, we were texting and we both said we wanted something like what you momma have." Emma said. "I'm confused, a lot of little kids running around?" Taylor asked. "No daddy, well maybe!" Emma said. "But, you and momma Miranda are always happy, perfect, if you Argue it's behind closed doors, no one would ever know." Amelia said. "We do our best, we love each other very much! Still very confused" Taylor said. "Omg your so stupid! They're saying  we are good Parents and we set a good example and they want to have a love like ours!" Miranda said, explaining what the girls said. "Oh, I knew that!" Taylor said. "Your so stupid!" Miranda said, playfully.
•later that night•
Miranda and Taylor took the  kids home, and Mackenzie, since Emma and Amelia were going to Florida for their honeymoon.
All the kids were sleeping except Elianna. Miranda was sitting in bed, feeding her. "What a fun day!" Taylor said, jumping onto the bed. "Yeah, it was a good day." Miranda said. "I can't believe our little girl is married." Taylor said. "It's crazy." Miranda said, then handing him Elianna. "Hi princess." Taylor said. Elianna giggled. Miranda laughed, came closer to Taylor, and laid her head on his shoulder, looking over at Elianna. "I love her!" Taylor said. "Me too!" Miranda said. "I can't believe she's 6 months. " Miranda said. "I know it's going too fast. Taylor said. "She has the biggest smile, I love it!" Miranda said. "Yeah, she so perfect!" Taylor said. "She is." Miranda said. Elianna feel asleep, Taylor went to put her in her bed, came back and Miranda was out like a light, on his side of the bed.  He got in the bed next to her, and moved her closer to his chest, kissed her forehead. "I love you!" Taylor whispered.