Chapter 10

One and a half years later
Emma has a boyfriend  named Benjamin (Ben); who is like a dad to Mackenzie Rae Kinney, Emma's
1 year and 5 month old.
Taylor and Miranda had their son Elli Taylor Kinney, 1 year and 2 months old, and Ella who is 7 years old.
Tucker has been out of jail for about 6 months.

Taylor and Miranda sat on the couch, Ella and Elli played in the playroom. "I wonder what our daughter and granddaughter is doing." Miranda said. "Well, let's go for a ride and find out." Taylor said. "Yeah, okay." "Ella princess, bring your baby brother and let's go to sissy's house." Taylor yelled for Ella. "Ouch, That was my ear." Miranda joked. "Sorry." Taylor said, kissing her ear, like a hundred times. "Okay, daddy." Ella said. She took Elli's hand and told him "come on, momma and daddy want us." "No." Elli said, in baby talk. "Yes, come on." "No, no, no." "Yes." "No." "Fine." "Daddy, Elli won't listen to me." Ella said.  Taylor stood up off the couch and ran upstairs. "Elli, bud; let's go see Sissy." "Daddy can I go downstairs?" Ella asked. "Yes." Ella walked away. Elli put his hands up and wanted Taylor to pick him up, and went downstairs. Taylor put him down and he ran to the couch, to Miranda. "Hi baby boy." Miranda said, picking him up.
They all got into the car and headed to Emma's apartment. Once they got there and were on Emma's hall where her apartment was they noticed a tall man standing out of her apartment. Taylor and Miranda looked at each other. "Ben?" Miranda asked Taylor, quietly. "No, Ben has a key and would just go in." "He kind of looks like Tucker." "He doesn't know where she lives." "If it is Tucker." "He's going back to jail, or to the graveyard cause I'm going to kill him." Taylor said. He stopped Ella from walking. "Ella princess, I want you to take momma's hand, go  inside sissy's apartment, and don't let go of momma's  hand till I come inside okay?" Taylor told the young girl, kissing her head. "Okay, daddy, is everything okay?" "Everything will be just fine. Just do what I said." Taylor told his daughter. "Okay daddy." Ella said. While they were talking Miranda got the extra Key from her purse and then took Ella's hand and walked in front of Taylor, when she walked passed Tucker he didn't say anything to her and she didn't say anything to him. She unlocked the door and locked it behind her, putting Elli down. "Go see sissy." Miranda said, talking to Elli. "Momma what's wrong and where's daddy?" Emma asked, bending down to pick up Elli. Ella held onto Miranda's hand tightly. "Tucker is outside." Miranda said. "How he know where I live?" "I don't know." Benjamin stood up off the couch popping his knuckles, put Mackenzie on the couch. "Where is he?" "He was right outside, but it might be better for everyone to just stay inside and let Taylor handle him." Miranda said. Ben sat back down and listened to her. "Ella princess how about you go sit by Ben Ben?" (Ben Ben is what Ella called Ben.) "but daddy said to hold your hand and don't let go until he came inside." "I know, but daddy will be fine with you holding Ben Ben's hand." Miranda said. "Okay." Ella said. Miranda walked her over to Ben and put her hand in his. Miranda did that for she could go talk to Emma, who was in the kitchen with Elli crying. "It's okay, when your dad is done he'll never want to even come back." Miranda said. "If dad doesn't kill him." "Dad isn't going to kill him, he might give him a black eye or two, even maybe a busted lip; he's not going to kill him." Miranda said.
Taylor took Tucker by the hand and dragged him outside. "What are you doing here? How do you know where she lives?" Taylor asked. "I want to meet my child." "That isn't happening. So you better just leave." Taylor said, grabbing him by the ear and pulling him to the back of the apartment. He grabbed his knife and put it up to Tucker's Throat "leave now, and if you ever come near her or my house I will fucking kill me; do you understand me? You and me better never cross paths again, next time I will kill you." "Your child is fine, you have no right to ever meet her." Taylor said. "Do not, do not come back, I will Kill you." "Okay, yes sir."
"Are we clear?" Taylor asked. "Yea..." "excuse me?" "Yes sir." "Your third time will be the charm, except you'll be dead." Taylor said, letting go of Tucker. He didn't even look back, he ran straight to his car, and drove off.
Taylor walked back to Emma's apartment and knocked on the door. Miranda opened it. She hugged him. "Daddy, I was so scared." Ella said. She ran to her daddy. "It's okay, everything is okay." Taylor said. "You are such a good girl." Taylor said, to Ella. Ella smiled and ran back to Ben. "Pa." Mackenzie yelled, in baby talk. "Hi papa's little princess." Taylor said, picking up his grand baby. "Your baby girl is in the kitchen scared." Miranda whispered. Taylor handed Miranda Mackenzie and walked into the kitchen. "Daddy." Emma said. "Hi baby girl." "Did you kill him?" "No, I should have... but I didn't. I gave him a warning." Taylor said. Emma hugged her dad. "Come on, let's have some fun." Taylor said, wanting her to come to the living room and watch the kids play and watch tv and just chill.
After a few hours it was dark
"Sissy can I stay the night?" Ella asked. "If momma and daddy are fine with it." "Momma and daddy can I stay the night?" "Yeah, of course." Taylor said. "Yay." Ella said.
Taylor and Miranda left. Taylor put his sleeping son in the back seat in the car seat.
Once Taylor got into the driver seat Miranda looked at him. "What?" Taylor asked with a smirk. "Did you do something to Tucker that is going to cause an officer to be at our house wanting to take my husband to jail? You don't have to tell me what you did, just as long when we get home there isn't an officer at our house." Miranda said. "No." Taylor said. "Okay then." Miranda said. They headed home.
Word count 1100