Chapter 2

Emma has been hanging out with Tucker all day. Emma has Taylor and Miranda's trust 100%; even though they can't exactly tell her what to do because she is 19 years old, which classifies as an adult. Taylor is very protective of his three girls.
Miranda and Taylor have always had a weird feeling about Tucker, they always had a sketchy feeling about him because he let out sketchy personalities.
Emma and Tucker were sitting in the drive through McDonald's. "Can I tell you something?" Tucker asked. "Yeah, of course you can." Emma Lee said. "Emma I have feelings for you, and I want to be more than friends." "What really?" "Yeah." "Tucker, you are my best friend and I wouldn't want to ruin that, so for now we should be friends." "I will hurt you if you say no." Tucker said with a laugh. Emma knew Tucker was just joking. "You wouldn't hurt me for anything." "No, you know me to well for that." They both laughed it off and Emma didn't think much of it. "Wanna take the lunch back to my house?" Emma asked. "Are you sure your parents will be fine with me coming over?" "Yeah, they won't mind." Emma told.
She texted Taylor
"We are at McDonald's. Do you and mom want anything?"
"Will you get us a coke?"
"Like one to share or two?"
She knew that they wouldn't drink a whole coke.
"To share please."
"Of course"
They got the food and drinks from McDonald's and headed to Emma's house.
"Hi Mrs. and Mr. Kinney." Tucker said. "Hello." "Hi momma and dad." Emma said. "Hi baby girl." Taylor said. "Here's your coke." "Thank you."
Tucker and Emma sat at the dinner table and ate their food. "Is it okay if I take you home after we eat?" "Yeah." "Mom, after I take Tucker  home do you like want to paint our nails together?" "Of course I want to."
Emma got into her car and was taking Tucker home. "You actually want to paint your nails with your mom?" "Yeah?" "Or do you want to talk to her without your dad around?" "No I don't hide things from my dad." "Just don't tell her that I have feelings for you, she doesn't exactly like me!! If I find out you do tell her I will hurt you." Tucker said. "Are you serious? That is the second time you said that today." "No, you know I'm playing." Tucker said, they pulled up to his driveway. "Remember what I said." Tucker said, with a small giggle.
She knew at this point she had to tell her mom about the things Tucker has been telling her, but she had to be careful that Taylor didn't hear because he would kill Tucker even if he knew that he was joking.
Emma and Miranda sat upstairs in Miranda's room and started to paint their nails. "Mom." "Yeah baby?" "Can I talk to you about something and you don't tell dad?" "Depends what it is." "It's about Tucker." "What did he do?" "He says things" "like what?" Miranda asked. "Like he has feelings for me, and when I say that we should just be friends, he ate things like don't say no or I will hurt you." "Emma Lee we have to tell your dad." Miranda said. "No mom please dad will kill him, and anyways I know Tucker wouldn't ever hurt me." "He better not. But I won't say anything to your dad this time bud if I find out that it continues your dad will find out."
Taylor walked into the room "I'm going to get Ella- Rose from school." "Don't you dare  leave without giving me a kiss." Miranda joked. Taylor walked over to her and cupped her face with his hands and gave her a kiss. "I love you." "I love you too." Miranda said. He kissed Emma's forehead.
Taylor left to get Ella-Rose from school.
"Promise you won't tell him?" Emma asked. "I promise." Miranda told her daughter

Word count: 674