Preface

Heart Of Darkness

“There's Darkness in her heart.”

M.A. Christman

 This is the second book in the Hale Sister series

        I do not own teen wolf only Anna and some scenes that include her and her sarcasm. And if you take her I will bitch fit you and it will not be prettty, just a fair warning

Pointless, this is pointless.

I hate this.

I hate you Peter get away from me.

I hate school and people.

Was just a few phrases that spewed from my mouth when I was forced to do all the school work I missed over the second semester so, now I was desk ridden forced to finish it all so I could be a junior and go back to school, I still want to go to school, because of a few reasons.

1.Stiles was in school and I actually wanted to work on having a relationship with him.

2.I wanted to have a semi freaking normal life.

So while Derek, Peter and Isaac searched for the now missing Boyd and Erica, I sat at my desk planning ways to kill Adrian Harris for giving the most homework.

I would sometimes go over to Stiles' and study with him because he had a lot of the answers and then sometimes we would start kissing. Derek hated every second that I was over there. He basically planned Stiles' murder while I was getting out of the jeep and going up to the loft.

Peter also wouldn't leave me alone he would sit and watch me do my work and then when I started getting frustrated he would sit next to me and start talking which would be him trying to help me then I would threaten to stab him in the neck with my pen and he would get up.

Derek also did some of the work with me since he was smart and already graduated from school, he knew what the hell he was doing.

So my summer basically consisted of, looking for signs of the Alpha pack, threats to Peter, doing homework and kissing Stiles. Derek and I agreed not to get Scott and Stiles involved in any of this, they needed to be normal teenagers. Derek mostly wanted to protect them. I agree, we didn't have a choice. But we had a choice to keep them out of it and that was the plan we were sticking with. 

So here is the beginging of Heart of Darkness I will be posting more later and I am extremly excited guys so stay tuned

Comment,Vote, Follow :)