The Introduction

Hello everyone! I just want to send a giant thank you to everyone reading my books. It's been incredible to see people commenting, voting, and enjoying my stories. Since More Than Life Itself came out, I've been working on this one, Finding Her Happiness. It took a while, and a lot of patience with myself, but I'm now releasing it. I hope you do enjoy it!

I'm kind of editing, kind of not, so if there's a mistake...sorry.

I want to bring awareness to the fact that DPD is a real disorder. It does exist, and I don't mean to offend anyone who might have DPD and be reading this book. That's not my intention, and please let me know if there's something that isn't exactly true. I did some research, but research is never exactly like the real experience. So, please bring attention to something that may be wrong.

Also, don't make fun of DPD. That feels like a given. I don't put up with discrimination or ostracization of any kind so don't.

For Colby Violet character, I have chosen Chloe Bennet (Wang). If you want to imagine someone else, that's up to you. For the boys, since there are five, I was too lazy to find a person for every single one. Imagine them how you like. Her aesthetic is above before the title. The boys, since I was lazy, don't have any either.

As always, BLACK LIVES MATTER! Stay safe, healthy, and somewhat productive

As always, BLACK LIVES MATTER! Stay safe, healthy, and somewhat productive. If anyone needs to talk, my inbox is open. Always.

With love for all,

DustyBooks16