Chapter 26:

Keegan's, Eli's, and Daxton's presents above

I press a kiss against Michael's lips, having nothing else to say. He's so amazing, and I don't deserve any of them. I'm not the only good one around here. He subtly grinds against me, making me giggle before pushing his chest jokingly away. Keegan takes a hold of my hand. I stare deep into his eyes as I climb off of Michael's lap.

I stand in front of Keegan, a small box in his hand. I open the brown colored packaging carefully in case there's something fragile inside. My fingers run over the cover, tracing the words. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle.

"You were asking me for book recommendations. I thought you would enjoy this one."

"I love it, Keegan. Thank you very much. All your gifts are so very thoughtful. This is way too much for me. I feel like I'm being treated like a queen."

"You are a queen, baby. You deserve to be spoiled. You do more for us every single day than we could ever help you. We want nothing more than to give you the world. These small presents are only the start."

I feel the tears gathering in my eyes, and Keegan pulls me into a hug. He kisses the top of my head as he holds me close to his body. He rubs soothing circles on my back before pulling my face away from his chest. His kiss is gentle but firm, him taking control. Keegan moves his hands down my back, gripping my ass and squeezing.

I suck in a breath from the sensation of shivers I get. Keegan tugs at my shirt, well technically Daxton's shirt. I know what Keegan wants, but I'm not about to just give it to him. He's going to have to work for it. He groans as I dip my fingers under his own shirt, scratching at his v-line. I place kisses on his neck and suck lightly on his jaw. Before Keegan has a chance to do anything more to be, I pull away from his embrace.

"Baby, you are such a little tease."

His voice comes out breathless but husky with lust. I give me a sweet smile, pretending I have no idea what I just did to him. I glance up around the room to see Eli standing there, ready to give me his present. It's about the same size as Keegan's though a little skinnier, so I'm guessing it's another book. I tear the packaging open to see Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur.

Bethanne was talking about it. It's a poetry book, which is to be filled with a lot of feminism and equality. She also said there are some dark topics, but the boys have exposed me to a few things. They've also taught me some pretty superhero style moves to go along with it.

"My mom was saying that it would be really good for you to read. So, it's not the best present since she recommended it for you."

"What do you mean 'it's not the best present?' It's great, Eli. I can't wait. I love poetry."

"Are you sure you like it?"

"Yes, I'm absolutely positive. Thank you so much."

His lips brush lightly against mine, but I hear a scratching behind me. Daxton curses, apologizing for ruining Eli's and my moment.

"What is it?"

Daxton smiles brightly, tugging my hand down to the floor next to him. His present is in a medium sized, red circle box with a sparkling red bow tied to the top. The corner of it is slightly opened, letting air get inside. Is it alive? What could possibly fit in this box? What is going on? I didn't expect any alive presents.

I reach my hands forward, gripping the lip of the box firmly. When I tilt it up, tears gather rapidly in my eyes, and I drop the lip. Daxton chuckles before finishing the box opening for me. Sitting so cutely in the bottom of this box is a small little golden retriever puppy.