Chapter 29:

From left to right: Keegan's present, Eli's present, and Daxton's present- slight mature content (not marked)

Keegan's present is me in black lingerie, two straps along my stomach, but way more skin showing. He can barely contain himself, and I don't have to do much for him to come undone on the floor of the living room. He wouldn't let me out of the living room till I had pleasure of my own. Always taking care of me he is.

Eli, with me in champagne color lingerie, was furious. As in, good furious. Pissed off that I hadn't shown him earlier. I confessed I had bought the lingerie two weeks ago. So, of course, he instructed me to touch him and myself. Took me over his lap and spanked me...harder than he ever has. My butt is going to hurt for days after this.

For Daxton, it was me in a black -- what they call at Victoria's Secret -- a bondage teddy. With him, he just wanted to watch me. He wanted to spin in a circle, bend down, smile. He wanted me to be me but in lingerie. We didn't even touch one another sexually, but he gently played with my hair, but it was very different from when I first met him. He was the first one to want to have sex with me. The first thing he said to me was 'holy shit'. Now, he just wants me around. Of course, we've done some sexual things, but it's less about that for us.

After I finished my little show, Eli took my virginity. In front of all the guys. They each had their own part in the situation. And I couldn't be happier. It was perfect. It was exactly how I wanted it. They were gentle, sweet, and always if I was okay. It didn't feel as if I was losing my virginity to just Eli. It felt like it was all of the guys, and no one felt left out. It was a little messy and awkward at some points. It hurt a bit too, but it was beautiful.

"Come on, baby. Let's get you cleaned up and changed."

We make our way into the bathroom, and Keegan takes a rag to wipe away the small bits of blood. I pull on comfortable underwear but no bra. I change back into comfortable clothes while the guys who did cum in their pants change as well. Alex throws me a pair of his clean sweatpants, and I get Eli's t-shirt.

We go back into the living room, mugs full of hot chocolate in our hands, Ruby laying on a blanket with a toy. And together, we all cuddle, watching Christmas movies for the rest of the night. 

And that's the end! 

I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading!