Chapter 1

Hello! This is a new Drarry and Blairon Veela story I have been working on. It's similar to my other sorry in some ways  {Strawberry Tea} but this one focuses on more wizarding things and Veelas of course.

Blaise's POV

I was sitting at the dinner table with my Mother and Father when it happened. I was about to experience something life-changing. If only my "parents" had the decency to tell me.

11:50 pm- August 5th- Friday- Blaise's POV

I'm so excited about my birthdays in about 10 minutes and my parents said they had a life-changing surprise waiting for me. I have to admit I'm a little worried about what it is because they looked very concerned when they told me and they usually avoid me together when they're home, I'm turning 16 and I got my license with Dray last year.

At first, it was HORRIBLE. Dray complained the whole time, but I didn't blame him. We are purebloods we aren't meant to be driving silly little muggle vehicles. Although as we were forced to keep practicing we had a lot of fun. It was a way for us to be free and get out of the wrath of the adults who controlled our lives if we needed to.

My parents and Mr. Malfoy didn't like the fact that we were doing something muggle-related, but they wanted us out of the Manors'. I don't know why but it probably has something to do with the Dark Lord.

My parents haven't forced me to partake in anything related to him, but it's not hard to realize they're working for Voldy. Especially when your parents think your sleeping and they don't try to keep their voices down.

That was a rather unpleasant conversation to listen to. Especially at 3 years old. I ended up telling my friends about it the next day though and they helped me get my mind off it. Dray and Nio. Those were my two best friends.

Nio was a little older though so we couldn't hang out during our daily lessons we always found a way to see each other. Mostly by making Sev sneak him into the classrooms that we have in the Manor.

Dray and I have always been close. We needed to because we only had each other. It didn't use to be like that, but then Nio left. It was a little after I told him about the conversation I overheard. He was 6 and I think he understood more than he let on.

I was gonna ask my parents after he left back for Italy but that would be a bad idea.

Instead, Draco and I just ended up growing closer to one another. We didn't even have our parents to look after us. My parents are always busy and his... well that's for him to tell, but he has it a lot worse than me at home. The only adult who's ever cared for us was Sev.

Just then my Mother whispered something that brought me out of my thoughts.

"I'm so sorry, Blaise".

Feeling alarmed at her words I shot my head up and looked to see her with tears in her eyes I've never seen her look so caring.

Then again she's an amazing actress.

I quickly looked at my Father and seen him give me a pitiful smile, it made me cringe. This was not the Zabini household I grew up in.

Mother and Father are always fighting. Hearing screams and glass shatter on the floor was normal for me. It happened every night. Then the next day when I come down for breakfast my Father sits at the head of the table with a scowl on his face not even taking a glance as I walk down the stairs. My Mother who sits to his right glares at me then goes back to her work.