Chapter 32

9:27 am- January 8th- Friday- Harry's POV

Things at the Burrow have been... interesting since the whole Christmas accident happened. Ginny wasn't sent to Azkaban but she's been going to therapy and shes in a mental home. Apparently her and Percy were really close so she blamed Blaise for "seducing" Percy and sending him to Azkaban. Blaise feels really bad but we keep reassuring him that it's not his fault.

Molly and Arthur are starting to be more affectionate towards everyone here. I think they're afraid that they'll "lose" another kid so they are trying to show everyone that they're loved.

Also Molly made her yearly sweaters. She was gonna give them to us when Ginny came down but that obviously didn't happen. She gave them to us the next day though. She even sent one to Azkaban for Percy and to the mental home for Ginny. I'm not sure they'll let them keep the sweaters but I think Molly just wants them to know their still loved.

I've been getting worse mood swings since it happened. We're not sure why and everyone's learned not to take it personally, but I still feel bad. Oh and this morning while I was trying to eat bacon I ended up puking on the floor it was disgusting. Once we got it cleaned up I went to the sausage instead, but guess what I threw up again! I think I might be sick but I'm not to worried. I think I've just been too stressed about everything.

Oh and school started about a week ago. Severus was staying here to help around the Burrow and we all got really close he even let us call him by his first name. At school we have to call him Professor or Snape though.

Speaking of Sev we threw a little party before he left to go back to Hogwarts because his birthday is tomorrow and we knew we wouldn't be able to celebrate it. We didn't have time to get anything because of what's been happening but he said he liked it better that way.

Molly and Arthur told me, Dray, Blaise, Ron, and Conner that we didn't have to go back to school till we get everything back to normal though. They said they didn't want us to be more stressed then we already are.

Charlie sadly had to leave because he had to get back to his dragons. Bill and Dakota are staying though so that's a plus.

Fred, George, and Conner have been getting less sleep. Every breakfast they come back with darker eye bags. Conner's definitely been beating himself up about it. He doesn't like that he's costing them their sleep.

I haven't told anyone this, but one night when I couldn't sleep I went down stairs to get tea. As I was getting to the kitchen I seen Conner huddled up on the couch by himself wide awake. I frowned and told him he should at least try to go to sleep. He then told me he would only wake up the twins if he did. It took me a few minutes but he finally went upstairs after I promised not to tell anyone.

At the moment the only people at the Burrow are me, Dray, Ron, Blaise, Conner, Fred, and George. Molly is out shopping with Dakota. Arthur is at work but he should be getting back soon. Also Antonio finally worked up the guts to ask Bill out who obviously said yes so their on a date right now. I'm pretty sure Antonio has a glamour on though.

Anyway everyone who is actually here is sitting in the living room. We're all kinda just staring at each other and now that I think about it this is really awkward.

Just as I was about to say something the floo went off. We all turned our heads and looked as Arthur stepped out of the fireplace with a huge grin on his face.

"Guess what everyone? I have a special guest." Arthur said while taking off his coat and putting his suitcase down. Then out of nowhere an old lady popped up beside Arthur startling him. He quickly smiled though and turned to Conner.

"This is Wendy, the witch. She's going to try and get rid of the demon." Arthur said while giving him a thumbs up. Conner's face lit up and he had a huge smile on his face. The witch smiled back and walked up to Conner.

"Hello dear. I am Wendy do you mind if I summon the demon right now or would you like to talk more first?" the witch asked Conner. Conner shook his head no.

"No you can summon it. I just want it gone, please." he begged. She chuckled and then transfigured an empty couch. She motioned for Conner to lie on the couch so he did. She then closed her eyes and put her hands above his body.

She started mumbling words and soon enough Conner's eyes flew open. She slowly opened her eyes after and looked on the other side of the room.

I looked over and saw nothing there but I kinda guessed that's where the demon was at. She walked over to the corner and started talking to the demon.

She then said a bunch of chants, I'm assuming they're like rituals as she held a bunch of weird objects in the air towards the corner. The objects would randomly vanish and she would always smile when they did.

After about an hour of this she held up a small shell and walked back over to Conner who was now asleep. She smiled and gently shook him awake. He looked around and then blushed when he realized he fell asleep.

"I'm sorry, what happened?" he asked while rubbing the back of his neck. She gave him the shell and started to explain what happened.

"I offered him very powerful and sacred objects for your freedom and said that if he left you alone I could grant him any wish he wanted. Being the power hungry demon that he was he said yes. Once he asked for a shell, which is said that if you put your ear to a shell you will hear your true love, I gave him the shell and he put his soul into this shell in order to hear the voice of his "true love". Now the choice is your's you could destroy the shell and the demon inside or you could throw it away. The demon would survive though and may come back even angrier after being tricked". Conner looked up gratefully before walking outside of the Burrow he set the shell down and lifted his foot.

"Goodbye." He said before bringing his foot down and shattering the shell. The twins started smiling and ran up to him as soon as he came back inside. He started giggling and then kissed them both on the lips before walking over to Wendy. He looked at her before offering his hand out.

She shooed it away and brought him into a hug. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her old body.

"Thank you so much." Conner whispered repeatedly. She just hugged him and then vanished out of thin air. Once she was gone he fell to the ground and started crying except this time with a smile on his face.

Fred and George joined him on the floor and they all hugged it out. Soon enough my moody ass was crying like a little bitch too.

"I'm so happy for you Conner." I said while wiping my eyes. He laughed and said thanks before standing up and yawning.

"I-I think I'm gonna go to sleep now... will you come with me?" Conner asked the twins. They immediately nodded and they all headed upstairs. I smiled at them and then broke down again.

"Merlin they are so cute together! Why can't we be like that Dray!" I complained while sobbing my eyes out. Arthur burst out laughing as Draco went silent. Ron and Blaise were holding onto their laughter and I stood up and headed to the stairs. Then I got angry.

"You don't have to make fun of me just because I have human emotions!" I yelled out at them. Ron then broke down laughing and I started marching up the stairs alone. Draco was still frozen on the couch in shock.

"Merlin, Harry! Your acting like a pregnant lady! Good thing your not. There's no way I could deal with this for 9 months straight!" Ron shouted up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued up the stairs. What a douche. He is so rude. Like we would be careless enough to not use a condom. Especially for our first time too! I then started getting flashbacks to the first time we did it together, and the only time.

I smiled thinking about it. Soon I got to our room and I sat on the bed still thinking about what happened that night.

Wait.

I don't remember grabbing a condom. D-did he? I then got a memory of feeling him release inside of me. As I stood up I could feel his cum dripping down my leg. Bloody hell.

WE DIDN'T USE A CONDOM?!