Chapter 48

At the head of the table was Arthur like always and Molly right next to him on the left side of the table. The rest of the left side consisted of Ron with Kalen on his lap, Blaise with Kade who was sticking his tongue out at his innocent brother, George, Conner, Fred, Kota, and Lyn who moved her chair so it was touching Kota's. She thought she was being sneaking.

On the other side was Dray with Lake, me, Sirius, Remus, Sev, Charlie, Bill, and Nio. The two on the end looked to be extra happy and more romantic as Nio was holding Bill's hand and putting little kisses on it every once in awhile. Maybe it's because it's Kota's birthday... but they are being a little suspicious.

We all talked while sitting down and once the conversation died down I used wandless magic and the food popped onto the table surprising a few people.

"Alright let's dig in!" I cheered inviting people to pick out what they wanted. All throughout dinner I got a few compliments but the conversation was mostly on Kota.

"So Kota, are you excited for Hogwarts this fall?" I asked.

"Uncle Harry! I told you to stop calling me that! I'm not a little kid anymore!" he pouted with a slight blush on his cheeks. He's grown up so much. I'm gonna cry... damn it.

"I like it D!" Lynx said from literally right beside him as I think she just ditched her chair and moved to his. Merlin knows how he deals with her.

"Thanks Lyn." he smiled and patted her head causing her face to heat up.

"Anyway, I'm kinda excited, but really nervous... Papà said I could take Juke with me though so at least I won't be alone." he shrugged while drinking his pumpkin juice. Juke was his pet owl that Bill had gotten him when he was 8. Also around his 5th birthday party he started learning Italian with Antonio. Once he found out how to say Papa in Italian— which is spelled the same but pronounced differently because of the accent mark— he started calling Nio that.

"You can always talk to me too." Severus joined in. The character development here is strong. Honestly though Sevy over there has had a soft spot for Kota since he met him.

"Thanks Uncle Sev. I will probably take you up on that." Kota smiled. Aww.

Would you stop fanboying over everything your giving your other half a headache.

'That's quite rude.... I will do what I please'. I heard Leon scoff and quietly chuckled. Hehe.

"How has Juke been?" Draco asked while trying to feed a half asleep baby.

"He's healthy, so that's good. Although he's still very fat." Kota sighed while shaking his head in an annoyed fashion.

Juke was also a very fat owl. I'm surprised he can still fly for as long as he can. He never stops eating, even if they put him on a diet he would just go into their pantry and eat their food instead.

"Dad, Papà! Why don't you tell them all the exciting news now!" Kota smiles while looking at the too.

"I want to hear exciting news!" Lynx cheers while standing up in her chair. I guess I should say Kota's chair. She wobbled a little but Kota quickly grabbed her and sets her down in her chair. She covers her face while blushing.

"Lynx! Holy sh- dragons! You almost gave me a heart attack! Are you ok baby?" I asked from where I was standing beside my chair ready to grab my wand. She squealed but nodded causing a few of us to laugh and me to calm down.

"What's the exciting news?" Charlie asked from beside the two. Antonio smirked while Bill looked away embarrassed.

"Do you want to tell them?" Nio whispered. Bill nodded his head and looked up.