Chapter 5

*warning attempted rape*
11:36 am- August 8th- Monday- Blaise's POV
Italics = Ryker

I woke up to an unfamiliar room and started to panic. But then I looked to the side to see messy ginger hair next to me and relaxed a little bit. I chuckled to myself and tiredly kissed Ron on the cheek.

Can I come out and say hi. I was a good boy yesterday.

I mentally rolled my eyes and ignored Ryker.

"Good morning, Ron." I smiled.

"Good morning, love". That's when I realized the person next to me wasn't my boyfriend. I immediately screamed and jumped out of the bed landing on my ass.

"WHAT THE HELL?!." I heard two people laughing but only seen the one in the bed. I rubbed my eyes then watched as one of the twins came out from the corner of the room and high-fived the other which had emerged from the bed. I sat there eyes wide looking horrified.

"Nice idea Freddie." said the twin from the bed.

"You should've seen his face Georgie." said the twin from the corner. I then stood up and started shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO, WHERES RON?" They just laughed and shrugged making their way to the door but before they could open it, it flew open.

"Babe are you alr- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO?!" Ron started shouting as well probably waking a few people up.

I'm scared. Can we go to Ron?

I heard Ryker whine so I quickly made my way to Ron who was still in the doorway and hugged him from behind as he was yelling at the twins. I heard a door creak and turned around to see a very tired-looking Harry. I smiled apologetically as we had probably woken him up with our screams.

"Sorry, Harry you can go back to bed everything is alright". He then nodded his head, yawned, and turned back around. I then grabbed Ron's arm and whispered in his ear.

"Hey, I'm fine now it was just a prank. But you need to lower your voice your waking people up". He looked down at me and nodded his head before taking my hand and pulling me into the room.

"Get out before I kick your ass," Ron said glaring at the twins. They just rolled their eyes and made their way out the door muttering something about "party poopers" and "drama queens". I then jumped into Ron's arms and kissed his cheek. This time I double-checked and made sure it was actually him and not his stupid brother.

It is over now, but that was scary. I thought there was an intruder!

I could practically hear your nervousness.

'It's ok now. We're in Ron's arms so we're safe now.'

I nuzzled up into Ron's chest.

"Sorry about that I never should've left you alone knowing them. And I even saw them eyeing you yesterday I should've known better!" Ron started yelling at himself. I just laughed and squeezed him tighter.

"Where were you?" I asked while looking up at him. He then separated our arms and grabbed my hand pulling me to the bathroom. He handed me my toothbrush.

"I was owling my older brothers, Charlie and Bill. I haven't talked to them in a while and I want to know how they are". I just nodded my head before starting to brush my teeth. After I got done we washed our faces and I combed my hair while he walked out of the bathroom. I raised my eyebrows curiously at him. Once I got done I walked out of the bathroom to see him fully dressed.

"Why didn't you brush your hair, Ron?" I asked confused. He looked up at me like I was crazy.

"Why would I? It's not like I'm going anywhere or trying to impress someone". I then grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to the bathroom and handed him his hairbrush.