Chapter 13

8:50 pm- December 22nd- Tuesday- Ron's POV
Italics = Ryker
Italic Underlined = Leon

Blaise and I started on our homework that we were assigned over break while we waited for the "party".

There was now 10 minutes till it started and no one had heard from either of the two hosting it. We all had a vote as to who would go and check on them and of course I lost.

I made my way to their door as everyone stood in the hallway. I knocked but slowly started opening the door when I didn't get a reply. I peeked my head in and saw clothes sprawled across the floor. Great. I looked farther in and seen them snuggled up together in the bed. They better not be naked.

I cleared my throat and slowly made my way fully into the room. I started picking up their clothes and found their suitcases in there pockets. For Merlin's sake!

They couldn't even take 5 minutes to take care of their luggage. I unshrunk their luggage and placed them in the corner of the room. I folded their clothes and put them on the trunk in front of their bed. I then went over to Harry and started shaking him.

"Hey Harry... wake up would ya?" I said shaking him a bit harder when he continued to stay sleeping. Draco then woke up and sat up. Really Harry! Even Draco got up and I wasn't even touching him!

"Hello, mate. The party you two are hosting is about to start so I suggest you get some clothes on." I said. He then went wide eyed as he looked across the room at the weird cat clock, dad had found last month.  I shiver just looking at it... that thing is Satan himself it's eyes... they follow me everywhere I go.

I leaned over and saw that it had been 5 minutes. I chuckled as Draco frantically jumped out of the bed with only his boxers on and ran over to his dresser.

"Before you do that. I put the clothes you were wearing earlier on your trunk." I said while still trying to wake Harry up. Draco let out a sigh before saying "thanks mate" and walking over to his clothes.

I then succeeded in waking Harry up and watched him do basically the same thing that Draco did. After they were done I went out and got everyone.

When we came into the room we all sat in a circle on the floor. This is somewhat what the circle looked like.
                                      Charlie
                                Bill              Me
                        Fred                            Blaise
                    Conner                            Draco
                         George               Harry

After we all got situated and Bill poured everyone a glass of wine we began discussing what we wanted to do.

"So how should we do this?" I asked.

"I have an idea." Harry piped up. He then turned to Conner.

"Your a muggle-born, right?" Harry asked. Conner looked confused but nodded.

"Did you ever play the game Truth or Dare?" He asked. Conner's eyes lit up.

"Yeah I use to all the time in elementary, we should play it right now!" Conner said. Harry chuckled and nodded.

"That's what I thought. I don't really know the rules but I've seen Dudley play it with a couple of his friends." Harry said. Conner then nodded.

"I can explain the rules if you want." Conner asked. Harry nodded and Conner started explaining.

"Ok so basically someone starts the game off by asking another person "truth or dare?". The person they asked will pick between the two options answering a question truthfully or performing a dare that the person says." Conner then looked around to make sure everyone was on board, "does that make sense?" He asked and everyone nodded making him continue.