Chapter 34

After what felt like hours of ignoring the searing pain in my stomach, staring at the door that held my unconscious lover, and having a bunch of break downs the door finally opened. I jumped up and raced to Madame Pomfrey. She had an unsure look on her face that scared the living shit out of me.

"Well Mr. Reed is going to be ok. The spell wasn't too dangerous for males. I'm almost sure it was used on purpose though. You see the spell that was used on him is often used to abort babies. I think someone thought as a Veela that he was carrying a baby but I'm not sure. One hit with that spell and the baby would be gone. Anyway as Mr. Reed wasn't pregnant it just messed up his insides a bit causing lots of pain in his stomach that's why he passed out. He's up right now and inside the room if you want to see him". I quickly bolted past her right up to the bed Blaise was sitting in. I smiled at him and brought him into a hug. He giggled and kissed my neck. I pulled away and sat on the bed with him.

Soon Harry and Draco came in. Harry immediately broke down in tears and starting hugging Blaise for like five ministers straight while whispering thank you. Then Blaise wiped his tears and pushed Harry away lightly just to look at him.

"Stop crying... the stress isn't good for the baby." Blaise said with a smirk. Harry's face went red and his eyes went wide.

"What? You said you wanted me to tell them earlier cause you were scared right? Nows the perfect chance." he said with a genuine smile. I looked over at Harry in utter shock. I then looked at Draco who was staring at Harry.

"Wait are you serious? How long have you known?" Draco asked while grabbing Harry's hand.

"Yes, I'm serious. I've known since the witch came. She told me. The first person I told was Blaise because I didn't know if you'd be ok with a child so young." Harry stuttered out. Draco then smiled and placed a hand on Harry's stomach.

"I love you, Harry. Nothings going to change that". Harry blushed and I smiled at the two. How adorable.

"Wait so that means I DO have to deal with your mood swings for 9 months... damn that's gonna be a pain." I say with a laugh. Draco chuckled while Harry hit me on my knee.

"But in all seriousness, Harry. I will always be here to talk to, ok? Also congratulations!" I say serious and then excitedly towards the end. Harry grins at me and gives me a hug.

Then I realize something dangerous.

"Wait a damn minute. Pomfrey said she thought the spell was intentional and it was originally going for Harry. That means someone knows and they were trying to kill the baby." I say sadly. Harry's eyes go wide and his face darkens.

"Well do we know who threw the spell?" Harry asked. I shook my head no.

"Not exactly but Parkinson was the one who yelled out about the rogue curse." Draco adds. Harry nods and bites his lip.

"We can try talking to Pansy. That's a start right?" Harry says sounding unsure. I nod my head. That could work.

We all sit in silence before Pomfrey comes in followed by a scared looking Proffesor. He immediately goes to Blaise's side and gives him a hug.

"Your soft side is showing Severus." I whisper so only us five can hear. He turns towards me and flicks my forehead.

"Your an idiot." he grumbles. Everyone laughs and he then steps back from Blaise as Madam Pomfrey joins our little "circle".

"So as I was saying before you all ran off... young Reed's lungs were affected by the spell. As you can abort a child but have another one later he will have pain in his stomach for awhile but his lungs should revert back to normal. Also as you can all see it's not dangerous to his breathing, blood streams, etc. I'm going to keep him in here until his body goes back to normal though. Before you ask you can sleep in here if you want but if I get a student who's sick I won't hesitate to kick you off the bed". We all nodded and she left the room.