Chapter 11

1:43 pm- December 22nd- Tuesday- Harry's POV

I feel like I'm being lifted up into someone's arms. I quickly panicked and my eyes shot open. It was only Draco. I let out a sigh of relief.

He was carrying me to the the Burrow. Good we're already here! I yawned and buried my face into Draco's hickey covered neck. Oops... did I do that?

"Awh that was so cute baby, how was your nap?" I heard Draco say in my ear. I didn't lift my head up knowing my face would be red from embarrassment. I mumbled the word "good" into his neck and he laughed at me.

I looked up and seen that Blaise and Ron were behind us laughing with each other. I then turned my head around and seen Conner walking between the twins holding hands. Conner then turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back before turning around back into Draco's neck.

We made it to the door and Fred held it open for us. Draco thanked him and we walked inside. I heard a bunch of different voices talking. I didn't really care. I just wanted Draco to keep holding me forever but only seconds later he put me down and kissed me on the cheek.

As soon as I was down I was engulfed in a hug. I looked up and hugged back when I seen Molly. She then moved on to Draco, then Blaise, and finally Ron.

"Oh boys I've missed you so much. You'll have to tell me how it's been so far, ok?". We all nodded and smiled. We were all glad to be back.

"Of course Mum." Ron answered. She then turned to Conner and her face lit up. She bounded over to him and wrapped him up in a hug.

"Hello dear. You must be Conner. The boys do not shut up about you. It's so good to have you with us." she said while backing away from him. He blushed and looked around the place.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley, your house is really lovely. I'm super excited to be here." Conner said. She smiled and swatted a hand at him.

"Oh please dear call me Molly". The twins snickered at this remembering the last time she had said this adding the part where she said "it makes me feel old". He nodded and looked around to the people around the room. I then took this chance to look around the room as well.

My eyes went straight to the couch where I heard the voices. My eyes lit up as I seen basically everyone I grew up with that actually cared for me. It's funny to think I've had 3 different sets of "parents" in my life. My biological parents who were murdered to save me. My Aunt and Uncle who abused me physically and mentally. Finally, Molly and Arthur who I can't imagine living without. They are basically my parents.

Anyway first I seen Bill who is sitting on the left side of the couch with his 3 yr old son on his lap. I looked over to his right and seen Charlie talking to Arthur who was sitting across from him. That's weird I don't see Fleur anywhere.

Bill stood up and tapped Charlie on the shoulder pointing at us. He smiled and ran over to Ron. Giving him a big hug.

"Ron! It's so good to see you. I haven't seen you in forever. I wish I could've visited sooner, but one of my dragons was acting up so I had to stay and train him." Charlie whined as Ron laughed and hugged his brother back before they separated.

"It's ok Charlie. Dragons are tricky creatures." Charlie laughed and nodded.

"Anyway this is my boyfriend Blaise Reed." he said while pointing to Blaise. Blaise then smiled at him and held out his hand.

"Hello, I've heard a lot about you. It's good to finally meet you." Blaise said. Charlie smiled sympathetically and took Blaise's hand. Him and Bill both knew what had happened to him. That's the real reason why they hadn't visited sooner. No one blames Blaise but we don't want him to blame himself.

"Hey, I can say the same about you. Ron wrote a lot about you". Blaise smiled and Charlie moved onto Draco and I. He gave me a quick hug before pulling me back and looking at me.

"Wow Harry you look amazing. You really have changed. In a good way of course, how's Leon?". I smiled and heard a quick chirp from Leon.

"Thanks, Charlie. Leon's doing good. He gets bored easily but maybe I can let him out later to meet everyone." I said while smiling. He smiled then look over at Draco.

"You must be Draco. Ron's said a lot about you too." Charlie then held his hand out. Draco smiled and shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Charlie. Ron and Harry speak very highly about you and Bill." Draco replied. Charlie flushed a light pink and nodded. He then turned to the twins and walked up to them.

"So are you two gonna introduce me to your friend?" He said teasingly. They blushed and nodded.

"This is Conner Spring. He's our boyfriend." George said. Conner blushed while Charlie started squealing.

"He's so cute! It's so nice to meet you, I'm curious what house are you in?" Charlie said.

"Thanks and it's nice to meet you too. I'm a Hufflepuff in 7th year." Conner said while he held out his hand. Charlie shook it and stepped backwards. Bill then took this chance to introduce himself. He set his son, Dakota, or D for short, down and walked over to Ron. He gave Ron a hug while Dakota ran to me.

I laughed and picked Dakota up while Ron was introducing everyone to Bill. I made a silly face at him making him laugh. He then started playing with my hair.

"Uncle Har, did you get shorter?" He asked.  I smiled and nodded at him.

"Cool! Daddy said I got taller.  Maybe one day I'll be taller than you!" He shouted.  I smiled at him and chuckled "maybe".

After a minute of Dakota and I talking Draco walked back over.  He noticed D and smiled at him.

"Uncle Har, who is that?" He said while pointing at Draco. I took Draco's hand in mine and kissed him on the cheek. Dakota gasped and then squealed.

"This is Dray, he's my boyfriend." I said. Dakota looked confused and then made grabby hands at Draco. He then looked at me and I nodded handing Dakota to him. He smiled down at him.

"Hello little guy." Draco whispered making Dakota laugh and snuggled up to Draco's chest.

"Hello, Uncle Dray Dray." he said while yawning. Draco smiled and started swaying sideways. I smiled at how cute they both look. He would make a great Dad. Wait what did I just think?! Oh my gosh. That's so embarrassing. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked away.

  "Thanks for taking care of him Harry, and Draco. I'll go put him to sleep." I looked up to see Bill reaching for Dakota. Draco carefully handed him to Bill.

"Hey Bill, nice to see you again. We should catch up later." I said. He walked over to me and gave me a hug while Dakota was on his hip. I hugged him back.

"Definitely. Also I heard you took my old room so if you need me I'll be in Ginny's room." Bill said readjusting D. I smiled and nodded at him before he turned around. "Also why don't you tell everyone, except Mum and Dad of course, to meet in your room tonight some time so we can catch up. I would do it in mine but I don't want to wake D up" he said.

"That sounds like a great idea I will come and get you when it's time for dinner". He nodded and then headed up the stairs. I was about to turn around when I felt arms snake around my waist. I heard Draco breathing by my ear as he started whispering.

"You looked so good with a kid in your arms." he said while nibbling on my ear lobe. I blushed and turned my head. He then met my lips half way as he leaned down. I turned my body around, still in his arms, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He started biting on my lip making me moan. That's when I realized that we weren't alone. Oops.

Just saying I know I'm posting a lot right now it's because I had most of these chapters done I just have to transfer them and edit them.