Chapter 27

5:00 pm- December 24th - Friday- Draco's POV

It's about 5 pm and no one knows what to do. Everyone is a little drained after yesterday and Conner is too scared to look anywhere in fear that the demon would be there. His eye bags are starting to show again. You can tell he hasn't been sleeping.

Well that was what I seen at breakfast. Right now he's in his room with Fred and George. I'm not sure where many other people are though. I know Arthur is at work, he should be coming back soon. Charlie is in his room with Dakota I think. Bill asked him to keep Dakota occupied. Molly is in her room. Bill, Nio, Ron, Blaise, me, and Harry are all in the living room.

Nio and Blaise are talking right now while everyone else is just listening in on the conversation. I can tell Harry is getting bored though. Then he perked up.

"Hey sorry to interrupt, but I have an idea that might cheer Conner up!" Harry piped in. I felt his mood change drastically through the bond. Everyone looked at him waiting to see what he was going to say.

"Ok, so when the whole incident went down with Bill and Fleur all the Weasley boys went upstairs leaving me, Blaise, Draco, and Conner. Conner said something about anime and how he wanted us to watch it with him. Do you think we should ask him?" Harry questioned.

I looked around and seen Bill, Antonio, and Ron confused. Blaise then nodded.

"I think it's worth a shot. Who wants to go ask him?" Blaise answered before he asked his own question. I stood up and stretched.

"I can do it, I've been needing to stretch a little bit anyways". They all nodded at me and I headed off to the 3rd floor.

When I got there I saw the door open. I was confused but peeked in. What I saw surprised me. Conner was sleeping on the bed. Next to him was Fred and George making out with each other. I shook my head and tried not to chuckle and knocked on the door.

Their eyes went wide and they separated from each other. I smiled at them and they stood up and walked over to me. I gave them a cheeky smile.

"I didn't know you guys were together too?" I smiled. They both blushed and sent a smile back.

"Yeah we are, it's not really a secret but we try not to show affection to each other in public because it makes people uncomfortable." Fred answered shyly. I nodded sadly before answering.

"That must be rough, you guys are really brave for coming out though. I would be scared as hell, granted I don't have any siblings to fall in love with. Plus, Harry is enough to deal with." I say with a small laugh. They chuckle at me before George shrugs his shoulders.

"Not many people know really. Just Mum, Dad, Ron, Bill, Charlie, Harry, and of course Conner. Oh... and Percy." George says while rolling his eyes. I clench my jaw at his name but George quickly starts talking again, "I mean more people could possibly know but they are the only ones we told, but who knows Blaise or Antonio could've possibly walked in on us making out and probably would've run away embarrassed." George says making me laugh and nod my head agreeing.

"Yup that definitely could've happened." I replied back. I then went over what he said and cocked my head to the side, "What about Ginny?" I asked. Fred looked away and George started pouting before giving a half smile.

"George said that if she really cared about what's going on in our lives then she would at least try to spend more time with us. So he doesn't think she deserves to know." Fred replied. I nod and give a sad smile.

"Yeah I kinda agree, I feel like she's never around. I was honestly really surprised she wasn't going to be here for Christmas." I say sympathetically. They both shrug before it goes silent. Before it got too awkward George spoke up.