Chapter 33

Wait so could I be pregnant? No way right? That's impossible, the first time?! Crap should I tell someone... how can I know for sure?! Merlin I'm so lost right now.

"Hello, Harry Potter right?" I heard an old voice towards the doorway say. I jumped up and looked towards the door to see Wendy standing there with a smile. I nodded my head and she closed the door behind her.

"I wanted to get you alone to tell you this because I'm sure you don't want anyone else to know yet, but I can feel auras around people and you have two auras. This means your pregnant." She said with a smile. I looked up at her my eyes wide. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as she started looking concerned.

"I-I can't be we're only 16! Me and Dray can't raise a child." I shout while the tears kept coming. She had a sad smile on her face as she grabbed my hand.

"Harry even if you didn't have a good childhood and are pretty young I've seen the way you act with children. You love them! And they love you. You and Draco are going to be great fathers." She said reassuringly. I looked up at her surprised. How did she know about my childhood and when has she seen me with kids?! Before I could anwser she popped out of the room leaving me stunned.

I sat there for what seemed like hours just staring at the wall. Am I ready for this? Can I handle this? What about school? Shit, I need to tell Draco.

I shake my head and walk to the bathroom. I look at my face and cringe. My hair is a mess and my eyes are red and puffy from crying. I grabbed some toilet paper and quickly wiped my face off. I blew my nose and fixed my hair. After trying to make it look like I hadn't been crying I started walking back downstairs.

Once I got down there I sat on the sofa with Draco and joined into the conversation he was having with Ron. Blaise was sitting next to Ron looking bored.

I giggled and made eye contact with him. Once he realized I was giggling at him he started to as well. I then motioned to the kitchen and he nodded. Once we got there I put up a silencing charm.

"Hey what's up, Harry?" Blaise asked concerned noticing my eyes. I looked down and took a deep breath. Am I ready for people to know? Well we have to start somewhere. I felt tears run down my face as I jumped into Blaise's arms. He looked startled but he didn't move away.

"I-I'm p-pregnant." I choked out while moving a hand to my stomach. Blaise's mouth flew open and his eyes grew wide. After he got over the shock he pulled me away from him and looked down on me. He gave me a small smile.

"That's amazing Harry, does Draco know?" he asked. I shook my head and his eyes grew wide again.

"Am I the first person your telling?" he questioned. I bit my lip and nodded. His face lit up and his smile grew. He pulled me into another hug.

"I'm so happy for you guys. I won't tell anyone till your ready but when you want to I will be by your side every step of the way, ok? Also thank you for trusting me Harry it makes me really happy." Blaise said with a slight blush. I started crying in his arms again while he just tried to calm me down.

Not even seconds later Draco and Ron came around the corner confused and concerned. When they saw us hugging they seemed to relax.

"What's going on?" Draco asked. I used wandless magic to take down the silencing charm as it wasn't doing any more good because Dray and Ron were now in the room. I stepped back from Blaise and Dray made his way over and wiped my tear stained face.

"Me and Draco wanted to check on you because Blaise suddenly got really happy and then Harry kept going from happy to scared. Is everything alright?" Ron informed us and then ended his sentence with a question.

"Yeah everything's fine we were just thinking about the school year once we go back." Blaise said covering for me. I smiled at him and he winked. Ron looked over at us suspiciously but ended up dropping the subject. He turned to go back to the living room but not before saying something that I did not want to hear right now.

"Oh and Mum said that we are going to school on Monday. That's in 3 days". I shuddered but separated myself from Draco who had been silent the whole time. Blaise sighed and followed after Ron. Me and Dray soon followed them.

2:39 pm- January 11th- Monday- Ron's POV

I am currently in the middle of DADA trying to beat the crap out of Draco. Not literally. You see... everyone was paired up to duel and let's just say I'm a little rusty.

I was gonna partner up with Blaise but he told me he wanted to bond with Harry more. I'm not even sure why they are partnered up because their not even doing anything. Their literally standing there and giggling. I'll admit Blaise looks really adorable but it's distracting me from murdering Harry's boyfriend.

I scoffed and turned back to Draco who had a smirk on his face. He then lowered his wand and walked over to me. I cocked an eyebrow at him but he just came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. He turned us so we were looking at our boyfriends.

"Their amazing aren't they?" Draco said sounding in awe. I couldn't find any words to say so I just nodded my head while watching Blaise run a hand through his hair.

Everything was perfect now. We can all finally be happy. Percy and Ginny are out of the picture. Bill and Antonio are happy, along with little Dakota. Conner's demon is finally gone and he's getting more sleep. He stayed home with the twins for an extra week to catch back up on sleep but he's coming back to Hogwarts soon. Anyway as I was saying everything just finally feels righ-

Before I finished my thought I heard a shout from Parkinson.

"ROGUE SPELL". And before I could even blink everything was wrong.

The spell was heading straight for Harry. My best friend. Draco and I both lunged to get in front or something... anything, but we both knew we were to far away. Harry looked absolutely terrified he started shaking and grabbed his stomach. Then the spell hit.

"AHHHH." then I heard the scream. Yet it didn't sound like Harry... I grew up with him I know his voice, but I also know the voice of the scream. I opened my eyes hoping what I heard was a dream... of course it wasn't though.

Then I felt it. The almost unbearable pain in my stomach where he had been hit. I bolted across the room screaming the word no repeatedly in my head ignoring the pain.

I made it over in a matter of seconds, Draco right next to me. I quickly fell to my legs as I grabbed my mate who had jumped in front of Harry. I was trying to get him to wake up. I was talking to him shaking him, kissing him. Nothing worked.

I sat there and felt tears roll down my cheeks as someone took him away from me. I don't know who but I followed them just staring at my lifeless lover. I heard Harry sobbing behind me and heard the comforting yet broken words of Draco. Wasn't everything ok just a minute ago? What happened?

When the person carrying Blaise, who ended up being Madame Pomfrey, set him down on a bed she quickly pushed us all away.

"Go, you need to wait outside, he's in critical condition. I mustn't have any distraction". Once she said that I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and looked up at Draco. He nodded to the door and I dazedly followed him out.

Harry and Draco sat against the wall opposite the hospital wing and I followed them sitting right next to Draco. Harry's crying got softer but that's when I seemed to break out of my daze like state.

I looked around and finally realized that he wasn't there with me. Blaise was hurt and I couldn't protect him. My emotions finally came down on me as I started sobbing. I mean full on ugly crying.

I turned to my side and buried my head in the nearest shoulder I could find. That happened to be Draco. He seemed to tense but then slowly relax as he started rubbing my back.

Soon I felt more arms wrapping over me and heard the comforting words of Harry telling me everything would be ok. Merlin, I want to believe him, but I'm so scared.