Chapter 31

Blaise's POV

"I think I should start." I said while turning to face Sev. He nodded and focused his attention on me, "Well it started on my 16th birthday. A few minutes before midnight my parents told me I was going to go through my inheritance. When I woke up I found out I was a sub Veela. My parents were pissed that I was more than likely going to have a male mate so they disowned me and changed my name to Blaise Reed. Ryker and I didn't know where to go so we ended up flying to Malfoy Manor. I ended up spending the night with Dray-" before I could finish talking Draco cut in.

"He spent the night at the Manor and in the morning I went to talk to Lucius. I wore muggle clothes and accidentally ended up talking back to him which caused him to lash out on me physically. When Blaise heard my screams he woke up and tried to pry Lucius off me. When Lucius seen that Blaise was a sub he immediately thought we were together so he kicked me out and now I go by Black". Sev looked like he was thinking about what we had been saying and he finally looked up. I looked into his eyes and all I seen was anger. He quickly composed himself and then turned his head to me.

"So how did you guys make it here. Last time I checked you weren't exactly friends with anyone here." he asked. I jumped back into the story where Dray left off.

"We started flying to anywhere really but I ended up over using one of my wings so it cracked and we had to walk. This ended up being the first place we could find. Ron and Harry let us in and that's when I found out Ron was my mate and Harry found out Draco was his". Sev nodded once more and then stood up. He walked over to me and pulled me into a silent hug. I hugged him back and started to cry into his chest. He started rubbing my back and I soon felt another pair of arms around me.

I looked up to see Draco with tears falling down his face as well. He smiled at me before closing his eyes. After a few minutes and once I calmed down we all backed out of the hug. I wiped my eyes and then turned back around to Ron. He sent me a sad smile and pulled me onto his lap. I chuckled and then looked back at everyone.

"Sorry guys." I said with a sad smile.

"It's fine Blaise you've been really strong considering everything you've been through." Sev said to me with a sad smile. I nodded and watched as his attention shifted to Nio.

"And what about you Antonio I haven't seen you since you were a kid". Antonio smiled but it was quickly replaced with a frown.

"Well as you remember my family moved back to Italy when I was around 6. Long story short we moved back as I was supposed to get the dark mark. I ran away the night before and ended up stopping here because of my asthma". Sev smiled and let out a chuckle.

"You are really lucky you ended up at this house and not a death eaters. Do you know how dangerous it is to run away from he-who-must-not-be-named. Your gonna need a disguise or something when ever you go out in public." Sev said while looking at Nio. Nio looked down but nodded.

"I'm not saying you did the wrong thing though, Antonio. You were very brave to do that. I'm really proud of you. Now tell me more about what has been happening." Sev asked. Nio stiffened and looked at Sev.

"Well... when I was 13 we went bankrupt and Lee started selling Mom's body for money. It happened once a month. I hated seeing them hurt her so after the 5th guy I stepped in and offered myself. Mom never knew but I think Lee did. I didn't tell anyone this at dinner but he started sending more guys that's why I think he knew. Instead of once a month it was three a month for about a whole year. Can you believe that I'm such a slut I couldn't even fight back and now I've already been with more guys then everyone has here combined." Nio said while he started to silently cry as to not wake Bill up. My heart broke when he started to degrade himself and I wanted to run over and comfort him and tell him that its not true but he started talking again.

"And then not even two years later I tried to kill myself, how pathetic is that just because Lee decided to turn evil and ruin our lives I tried to end it all. Yet people go through much worse everyday. Do you want to know something else I didn't say?" Antonio said while basically balling this eyes out. Everyone stayed silent and he continued.

"I thought he actually loved me so I asked him to choose between me and Mom or the "dark side" and do you know what he did? He killed her. He killed my mother right in front of me and said "you two are nothing never have been. I would kill you on the spot if I didn't need you as the soul heir of the Moretti family. Oh and also because I might need your body again, you know my customers really liked you." then he walked off leaving me with my dead mother. I'm so useless. Maybe if I did kill myself my Mom would still be ali-" Nio got stopped half way through his word by Sev who stood up and shouted.

"Ok this needs to stop. I was going to let you rant and let it all out because you have a lot of emotions you need to get out but I will not let you say that about your self. First off you are not a slut. I know damn well you didn't enjoy doing what you did and you were 13 how could you have fought back. Second you only asked that asshole to pick because you thought you could make the situation better. You were trying to steer your family on the right path that isn't anything to be ashamed of. Lastly, I am really sorry about Layla she was a wonderful woman. One of the only good ones too. I know she doesn't blame you and you shouldn't blame yourself either. I never want to hear you say those words about yourself ever again. You, Blaise, and Draco are like the kids I could never have. So don't think I'm gonna let you leave again so easily." Sev finished while crossing his arms.

Everyone stared at him shocked as a tear rolled down his cheek. Then in less than a second it seemed, Nio had managed to gently move Bill's head from on his lap and sprint over to Sev. He tackled him to the ground and started crying in his shoulder. Sev gave a sad smile and started rubbing his back.

Over the course of the next few minutes Nio kept repeating the words "I'm sorry and I won't say that ever again" while Sev kept calming him down and telling him that everything was alright.

Harry and I ended up crying too because of how damn emotional we are which caused Draco and Ron to get sad from the bond so we all just went to the center near the table and started eating food because food makes us happy.

Oh and Bill woke up. He laid Dakota down where he was and came to sit next to us. Harry and I didn't want to but we shared our food with him... only because he's been through a lot today. Well that brings us to right now.

"So what's going on with Antonio and Professor Snape?" Bill asked while snacking on a carrot. Harry looked over at him and swallowed his food.

"He started telling Snape about his past and ended up getting really emotional and said some pretty horrible things about himself. Snape got mad and told him never to talk about himself like that again. I'm sure if you ask Antonio for details later he'll tell you." Harry said while feeding Draco a cracker. Bill looked worriedly at Nio who was now just trying to catch his breath. He nodded and then stood up.

"I'm gonna put Dakota in his bed, I'll be back soon." Bill said while picking up his son. We all just nodded and he turned towards the staircase. I think Nio heard his foot steps because his head shot up and he quickly excused himself as he got up and ran over to Bill. I watched as he ran up the stairs after him and then heard some muffled voices upstairs.

Sev chuckled and stood up wiping non-existing dust off his clothes.

"Young love." He said while playfully shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Harry and I chuckled and he excused himself before walking to the kitchen. I let out a sigh and leaned into Ron. Before I knew it tears started spilling out of my eyes again.

"That's so horrible." I said while shaking my head and wiping my eyes. Ron just rubbed my shoulder and nodded.

"I know, baby. I know." He said while trying to calm me. I steadied my breathing and calmed myself down.

Everyone sat in silence just looking around the room. Eventually Sev came back and sat in the living room but I just wanted this day to be over.

"I'm gonna take a nap." I said while standing up. Ron nodded and got up as well.

"Are you ok sleeping on the couch, Proffesor?" Ron asked. Sev nodded and I quickly gave him a hug before making my way upstairs Ron following behind me.